Wednesday, January 11, 2012

COFFEE TABLE THOUGHTS

COFFEE TABLE THOUGHTS

 

by Arun Sharma on Monday, January 9, 2012 at 9:50pm

Last evening while sitting in Costa Coffee at University Campus with Orian and Reena, I have realised that being short temper is biggest and worst enemy of life. Love can be ignored for sometime but the anger causes worst loss to life and that may resulted in losing one's gr8est asset of life. The precious things can be lost and some of the things, while one possesses may deserve better than oneself who owns that, might lost because of anger and short sight. May be tomorrow one realises the loss occurred by this foolishness but that can not be reversed as time slips like the sand. Some times some gets what they do not value nor understand.... so my friend be careful with your worst enemy (ANGER) , it may leave you alone and broken.... The tears which do not slip out of eyes are to be taken care of... At least you have some one who cares and weeps silently for you. Do not wear a mask at that time, hold him/her tight, the moment will live forever.... Love will cherish... In the last only Love will live....

Today while sitting in Costa coffee cafe with Reena , situated near DU campus, we were discussing while looking at students that these 3/4 yrs of their life will make an overall impact over their life and its journey. It would decide their fate and karma as well as destination. These yrs will never come back and each moment will explain them their position and stability in their future life. This is a choice, hope they would understand this... Then I analysed my life in nut shell and feel that the education, reading and learning have played an important role in my life. I am thankful to my school/ Institute for educating me otherwise I would have not achieved what I have got...... Thank you God for this...))

No comments: