Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Avatar- An incarnation

 
A man with simple emotions can speak with God- directly....

Since my child hood days, I am listening that I have born in the era of "Kalyuga". They say that Kalayuga is an era when you will find that innocents are being cheated at every step by cunning and shrewed people. There would be no character of people. A chaos will prevail in the society and confusion will make its impact in the mind of people-us. The saints would be eliminated and cheats will appear in saint's clothes with intention to cheat and grab the hard earned money of innocents. The good people will not get what they need and culprits will enjoy their lustful and disruptive desires. One day when there would be no system, no character, no dharma then  God will emerge as "KALKI" avatar and he would protect the good and eliminate the evil. He would restore the character of people -us to establish the religion (In one of my post [http://arunaksarun.blogspot.in/2012/09/character-and-religion.html] I have mentioned about the relation between Religion and Character) . It would lead to do good and have good. Even Sri Mad Bhagvad Geeta has suggested that :

यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत ।
अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम् ॥७॥
परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।
धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे ॥८॥
(श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता, अध्याय ४)

"yada yada hi dharmasya
glanir bhavati bharata,  
abhyutthanam adharmasya
tadatmanam srjamy aham, ॥ 7॥
Praritranaya Sadhunam
Vinashaya Cha Dushkritam
Dharamasansthapnaya,  
Sambhavami Yuge-Yuge."  ॥ 8॥
( Srimad Bhagvad Geeta, Chapter 4)

means that 'Hey Bharat (Called to Arjuna- Bharat means "devoted to light as against darkness) whenever there will be loss to character to the people and the sufferings of innocents would increase, then I would come to this earth in one or another form for the protection of good and destroying the evil and to restore the character of human for maintaining righteous behavior as religion.' 

According to my understanding, it is defined as,
"Whenever, wherever the character of people diminishes in any society and the impact of wrongdoings are felt and a wish rises for good to be prevail and it seeks by all, The good and kind needs to protected and a need for destroying the evil is required, then either I or direct someone from you through your consciousness to act in positive and constructive manner to restore the truth and character of society."
 
As I knew myself that I was not "KALKI" or avatar hence I felt relaxed and happy. I could enjoy the world w/o having any responsibility of amending something in this world. I could travel my life journey by enjoying its all fruits. I felt at ease as I did not have such a huge responsibility. Being God is an arduous and difficult job as no one can make every one happy. We do have our problems and finding solution of all is tedious job. Last evening I along with Reena was looking for a document till 2 AM and when we did not find it, Reena left this job to God and in the morning when we checked a drawer it was in our document with in 2/3 minutes. We felt that god had helped us for this job otherwise we did not find it despite looking for it for last 2/3 days. There are many jobs which are being done by HIM but still many are left with best intentions but we do not understand it and some of us curse him for it. ( One of my post [ http://arunaksarun.blogspot.in/2012/08/thank-you-god-2.html] has mentioned about such person in prison when he was diagnosed with cancer). Many a times it becomes a thankless job. 

Being avatar /messenger /  angel / son of God is really a painstaking job as one can not use those super powers which are assigned to one. One has to pursue and achieve the target while living a normal human life which is full of mistakes, guilts and learning experiences. That way being human our job is to live, suffer, enjoy and part of either a sin or a grief-an and does not have responsibility to correct the system, nothing to protect the character or Dharma and to become the part of a-dharma as its disciple or subject. It is like enjoying the curse beingpowerlessness.

Recently while I was watching NEWS in after noon ( I do not like to watch them as morning or evening show on TV) I had observed that a woman heavily make-up, surrounded by lots of follower was lifted and landing in a shape of some flying object through a heavy duty crane. She was giving 'darshan' to her followers through that arena. They were stunned and happy to see her in that cable rope lift. It was a good number of gathering making lot of noise as for them she was flying to bless them. It seemed that lot of good money which could change the lives of some hundred needy was spent on that 'darshan'. I was informed that it was her birthday program. I was astonished to see that. I further read some more topics related to her and came to know about the story of her rise. The rise is through an one of the common methods as I have noticed. 

To become the God man, the methods are :
1. Either to become a YOGA teacher and start preaching people about every thing except yoga. 
2. Or to become a religious orator/ singer, have your group and start briefing/singing religious songs to impress people with giving remedies yantra/ mantras. Sometimes entering of positive omen in body must be shown to all so that people may attract to you w/o asking unnecessary queries. 
3. Another way is to learn and practice astrology/ palmistry/ numerology/vastu and start predicting people's future with fearing them from unknown while giving remedies which cost some money needs to paid to them. When you would predict about unknown and would change it w/o let them experience they would take you as God man. Such a simple way  of fooling people. If still they have worst phase in life then it is explained that due to remedies, its aggression is reduced otherwise it would be life taking.
4. One more way is to study philosophy/ psychology/ human behavior/ body language/ history etc. club it any of above and see the result.  
So like others she has also risen from one these methods. Being God man, one would attract lot of fame, money, prosperity and popularity. A god-man may open his/ her school and get himself added to school curricular, get ready-made crowd for shows and a choir is always available (Hidden advice !!).  A god-man may sponsored some one to do PhD. in related publicity topics besides endorsing healthy food/ soaps/ shampoo/ tooth paste/ house hold items/ printed clothes ( already being done) to get publicity and profits from his so-called trust for the welfare of needy and poor and who can be more needy and poor than him ;). 

These are few methods which are being used or may come before the innocent people. I call these methods a scam.. SCAM-415.
For exp. X, by falsely pretending to be God man, intentionally deceives Y and others, and thus dishonestly induces Y and others to let him have donations/gifts/properties from them for which he does not mean to return or pay. X cheats. 

No one is complete and no one can be while living this life. A completeness in life leads to merging with super soul-God. A human can not leave his life unattended and aimless. It holds a responsibility making this world beautiful and worthy.  As I have responsibility of caring mother earth, natural resources, environment as well as I have a responsibility for my fellow men. I shall refrain myself from fooling them by not calling myself or induce them to call me God. I shall know that where GOD lives. I shall not wait for an avatar to come and take my pains and sorrows. If I am doing so that means I am not doing my job and avoiding it on the pretext of some one's else job- a job of an avatar. No rescue is possible unless and until the self-soul desires for it. A shrugging soul will lead to chaos and confusion while a awaken soul will bring light-God to us.

How can I and why should I forget that waiting for an avatar would separate me from my soul and subsequently with super-soul. It would further detach me from the learnings of life-lesson and ultimately my coward soul will bring me to dark zone of negative forces with unrest and tiring. 

Being God-man does not mean with celebrating my birthday with innocent people's hard earned money or taking shelter by saying that it makes them happy and obliged so let them do it. Rather I shall assure that I must contribute in making this world progressive. All the avatar/ messenger /  angel / son of God have done good for people and their purpose was not to celebrate their lavish birthday but to make people's lives worthy and aware. If I am doing it than I am an avatar. If you are doing so then you too are an avatar. All  the avatar/ messenger /  angel / son of God had an opportunity to live their life with comforts and luxuries but they chose the progress of soul- their as well as us. My purpose is not to fool them but to awake  and realize them to know the purpose of their respective life. Sri Krishna did the same when He awoke the soul of great Arjuna by connecting him with Sri Mad Bhagvad Geeta. Great Rama did the same when he made the bridge over the ocean and invaded Ravana's empire. Jesus Christ, Gautama Budha, Mahavira, Guru Nanak did the same for us. This quality of them have made them by what we know them,  Avatar- An incarnation of God.

Now I do not wait for any avatar to come, rescue and help me to get rid of chaos and confusions of life. I know the avatar has already taken place when I took the first breath and when I have realized the strength of my soul.  It goes with all of us. It is hidden inside. The need of hour is to recognize and understand it.

FROM GOD WITH LOVE:
My lovely awakened children, My best creation, I love you all and thy shall know that death is only illusion. I am the life in your body. I am everywhere. I am the omniscient  and omnipotent infinite self hood, everlasting life. I am the laugh of Innocent child. I am the tear of a broken man. I am joy of lovers. Be quiet and hear me through your inner voice. I have given you the brain to understand who you are. I am your divine friend present with you as shadow. I am the LOVE, LIGHT, TRUTH and SUPER SOUL. I am the God and your strength. I am the passion , positive thinking and bright energy. You can experience me through the sweat of hard work, through the sacrifice of an unknown soldier/cop, through the calmness of karma yogi, through the sharing of your best fruit with hungry and needy human being. I am the fully grown shaded tree, blossom flower and fully ripe fruit. You can understand me through newly born’s sweet scent. I am visible in all colors, clouds and rain drops. I am an eternal life in your immortal soul travelling for merging in me.  Do not look here and there, The reality is I, Me and Myself.  [http://arunaksarun.blogspot.in/2012/06/from-god-with-love.html]

We all  are inner strong like Gods and incomplete like humans.

So lets get back to work assigned to us only then God can be at peace... Happily.
 

No comments: