Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Stone - I know you are not my destination but destiny.




"So you have come….

It is good to see you and especially when the waiting for you have ended today, I feel that the one of the purpose of my life has achieved. You know, Arun this unending waiting is an acid-test as some of times I had a thought to stop waiting for you, feeling that you would never come or you had never existed in this world but I had always kept my faith over the words spoken to me by my creator that one day he (You) would come and take me to the place where I have belonged and that makes me believe in my destiny. This long waiting for you has tested me in different ways and some of them are difficult and unforgettable. The weather was severe with lashes of storms. There were pressures of crushing and fear of losing the directions. There were times when I was covered and buried under snow, leaves, sand and soil. Sometimes the running water made slippery and kept me drowning. I was fearful but somehow hopeful. The lessons learnt during this wait are my asset and I can tell that this is worth. Thank you Arun for reaching and pick me for helping me in onward journey where I will meet with my creator and merge in him to complete my journey. I know you are not my destination but destiny." 
   
"So there you are..
I was looking for you throughout the journey and knew that when I find you, we would recognize each other from our first sight. This journey was not easy but search for you, has made my traveling interesting and worthwhile. During this journey there were times when I was over lured, angered, happy or frustrated. That had diverted my attention from finding or looking you. It was fearful too. We both are connected with each other and without finding each other, our journey could not be concluded and goal achieving. There were the times when I took wrong turns and that could lead me to another direction and that means our meeting might not be happening and then again it would be another long wait for us to meet. There were chances when I walked fast and might reach to you early, when you could be covered under snow, soil or water and we would have missed each other. Now I feel that we have met when it was destined. Now I feel that despite all those short comings and mistakes that we did before meeting would be thing of past. Now I will try to be a better one and worthy so that any of my wrong doings shall not obstruct you in reaching your creator. I will also try to be a better human-being so that you would not feel ashamed because of my deed. I would try to helpful as now I know that being helpful is a sign of God and faith in him. I know that carrying you onward for your journey is one of my purposes in life. You have taught me that waiting and surrender is unconditional love for my creator. We would not forget each other as we have become the best buddies, sharing a common destiny. Thanking you for choosing me as a friend as it is helping me knowing and realizing my importance in this world. I know you are not my destination but destiny. " 

{The excerpts are taken from an interaction between the friends who meet on the tracking path between Sonamarg and Zero Point in Kashmir}

No comments: