Monday, June 22, 2015

You are not Alone

[21:56, 22/06/2015] Arun Sharma: Recently one of my colleague is going through a rough phase on job... Sent this msg.. Feels to share... ЁЯСЗЁЯСЗ


[21:56, 22/06/2015] Arun Sharma: Hi XXX(identity protected), come to know u r going through a rough patch in ur professional life. First of this that u maybe thank ful to bhagwan Shiv that it is only a job problem not a calamity on family and friends. Be calm. Stay cool, don't flow with emotional burden. Nothing is bigger n my friend that shall pass too. Be in control of self, don't take hasty decision on heart views. Heart is generally a cheat n brain helps. U will get lots of free self damaging advice's, don't follow them. People generally stay away from people in distress n always remember that u have a beautiful supporting family n few well wishers... A weak phase is temporary n believe self, u would rise again... Stepping back doesn't mean a coward'act, it is called strategy. Wait for the best moment... At present I can suggest to have faith n stand tall. Remember This is win-win situation and Shiva is at ur side. Take care my friend. Regards.. Arun Sharma
P's. Call me any time, I am not far as I empathy you.

No comments: