Monday, October 8, 2018

Q & A - How do I know I am at peace in the company of Shiv



Qus: How do I know I am at peace in the company of Shiv ?

Ans:  See that when your level of manipulation attitude gets reverse gear and you stop bothering Shiv for every obstacle, problem or want as you now understand that whatever you do whether good or bad is going to affect you, not him. The moment you have realised that whatever is or will be happening with you is the consequent of your way of playing the game of life and Shiv is not interfering that how do you play your game. Your questions have become larger than your will to get small prosperities and comforts. You get closeness with greater cosmos and think beyond this beautiful Earth. You know that everything has happened for a reason and that reason defines the crust of life. You know you have reached to certain level of self-awareness. You have become a being without body. The name, appearance, the description , the physical life do not define you.You are not what others are percieving or could see you. You have reached on a different dimension where you are not with some external looking visible objects but filled with an indepenedent energy.  Ok, Last night there was Masik Shiv-Ratri. The Masik Shiv-Ratri is one of most auspicioies time when you could easily connect yourself with greater being and as practice the prayers which I do every day are being done in the shubh muhurata. Every night I do prayers in midnight around 11.30/12.30 but on Masik Shiv Ratri, I do it in auspicious muhurata because that is the time when the power of nature connects us with inner-self at the most comfortable and connecting-soul’s timing. You can worship any time and you could worship while simultaneously working on some project. It is not at all difficult. Ok, come back to the things, last night while worshipping I was easily going into the samadhi and resuming awake while praying. It had never happened before as happened this time. There was no jitch nor any complex situation as Samadhi and awakening was like a karmic process. It had happened around ¾ times between the puja and then after concluding, paying respect to Shiv by 'Karpur Gauram' mantra - being the final prayer hymn  before leaving prayer room. I could feel the complete peace in me.  Praying always rejoices and gives me immense happiness and I have noticed that more I pray, the more I have become fun loving. Worshipping has made me light hearted and  more comic loving. I believe it happens when you stay in Shiv’s company, you share good laughs with him, your anger vanishes and acceptance for everything is increased  while being remain malice towards none. That is the way life works and that is how prayers affect your inner and external self. This is the way I feel peace in Shiv’s company. AUM..

- Arun Sharma




No comments: