Thursday, July 7, 2011

"GURU PRASHADAM"




So One of time while I was present for my duties at the preaching of one of the Guru (  I don’t want to name him for obvious reasons ), THE SECURITY IN-CHARGE of program was sitting with me. There were high numbers of devotees having the same wish which I have explained in my other note. On seeing me astonished about the large numbers of follower’s gathering the  I/C started convincing me to become follower of him as he is having divine powers to solve worldly problems. I do not like to hurt people who have sentimental feelings, so to avoid the further discussion I simply said that I would look about it and if I find something like this, I would like to follow him at later stage. (Unfortunately he could not understand that I am not overwhelmed with Guru rather I am trying to stop the discussion.) On hearing this he came into his true senses and started telling about the miracle what Guru had done with one of his disciple in a program.
According to him that one of his ..........for reading it complete, plz email : arunaksarun@yahoo.com 

No comments: