Thursday, July 7, 2011

The GUIDE



O my guide,  thy have made me understood that the place where I will receive peace is main sea of high tides
I have seen that some people they walk alongside beach to admire the beauty of waves..
BY them I understand that the these boats have no intention to go into the sea..
But I am looking for a beach which will take me to the other side of bank that place is my dock yard …
Many broken pieces of rocks and sand have merged with the tides in this beautiful sea…
Like I have met my many lost friends in my journey of life..
but I am looking  for a friend  [Soul] who will help me to get stable in high tides of sea
That person is my true friend… 

O my guide help me to find such a friend that  I am looking for..




* This work is inspired by a famous poetry " O Manjhi Re " by great poet, lyricist Sh. Gulzar Sahib. God bless him for crafting beautiful work.  I have dedicated this to 'SHIVA' as I feel this specifies my emotion for him.



No comments: