Sunday, March 25, 2012

Welcome the Summer

Welcome the summer

Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 1:47pm ·





so summers are here and in New Delhi, they are the biggest pain and tough moments as temperature generally rises to 45+ Cel. in May and then in June the humid also occurs and that also reached to another level of 90+. I do not like summer much but with no option I have to live with this as I love this place. This time I am thinking to beat summer by indulging in certain activities.

1. I will have more fruits and raw vegetables in a shape of salad and chaat.

2. I will have more curd, water, liquids for diet.

3. I will have less spices and chili.

4. I will use more cotton for dress.

5. I will get up and finish my daily jobs before 11 am so I can relax in noons.

6. I will wear shorts, pyjamas, T-shirts, and floaters.

7. I will join swimming classes.

8. I will sleep in noons and use night time for doing necessary jobs.

9. I will use less air-conditioner ie. only keeping an ideal temp. of 25-30 cel inside.

10. I will go to nearer hill station for spending some time and for recharge.

11. I will keep short hairs.

12. I will frequently use mud( Multani Mitti) for face and body wash.

13. I will have more ice-creams.

14. I will finish my dinner before 7 pm.

15. I will beat this summer heat with my determination and positive thinking...

If you have any other ideas, plz. share.... these are urgently required....)

 

2 comments:

Hege said...

Wow, what a summer you have. Here in Norway we have spring now,we love it. Now the snow finally are gone. 20-25+C in summertime is normal, here up in the north. So move to Norway this summer , but we can not promise you sun every day. We eat a lot of ice-cream too in summer. The sun is not going down before late evening,so we have daylight when having dinner. I am longing for summer, but spring is very nice too. Have a nice day in India.

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Thnx Hege....:)