Friday, July 13, 2012

REPENT


MY REMORSE        dtd. 13/07/2012/15:29
When I walked towards you, I never knew that one day we would be reaching at this place from where we have to move to our respective path. Now I have understood that it is easy to merge with super soul (GOD) than to with (self) soul mate. I was avoiding this fact known to me for long time. The journey which I traveled with you has taught me many lessons of life and the important lesson is about LOVE and COMPASSION.  I always try to make you walk besides me w/o realizing that I was walking very fast and hence made you to do so. If I knew that  by doing it,  the walk was ending rapidly fast, I would have walked slow and enjoyed the beauty of path but as usual I tried to cover more distance hurriedly which was unfortunately not enough longer to realize the worth of mine and I have become a crap. Now I wish to know everything you were telling me in the journey. Now I have understood why you always smiled upon me when I told you to walk fast. Now I want to laugh on every joke you cracked.  I am unhappy with this when you knew this, why did not you make me realize this by shaking me with force. I am repenting each of my moves which seemed to me the perfect moves of life.  Now I know nothing is calculated and schemed.  I know that from this place there is no return, things be gone, let by be gone. I know it will be futile if I say I miss you, I love you, I need you. I have no option than walk on my way- lonely and broken with this hope that next time if God permits I will not let you go. 




2 comments:

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Bachwa Kamini commented through FB group "aks - the reflection"dtd. 14/07/2012
Very well explained Arun Ji. You've said you have been too fast in your life of journey. It's about an attraction to you. You wanted to know more about your journey, what really matters are the experiences and the lessons you've gathered along the way. Good or bad you've known what have served you right in this process. Your duties are your obligations to be fulfilled and you were dedicated to them. I think it's all about time because time flies very fast and you don't even fulfilled all your desires.

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Thnx kamini ji for kind words...:)