Saturday, July 14, 2012

Why do you POKE me?


Life is busy and we do not get much time to speak with our dear friends.... either they are busy or we are busy. even in busiest hour of life we never forget waving hands if we notice them in some busy alley/gallery but because of busy with commitments we do not stop and started talking at length, may be they are getting late for something or might we miss our train.... even I remembered while I was posted in UN mission in Bosnia, when driving a UN vehicle if we used to cross each other on opposite carriage ways, we generally shared the high beaming of head lights for seconds and that was a 'HI' to each other. It was done w/o stopping the vehicle and even between the stranger UN employees as we all had the common identity that was connecting each other. According to me Poking is something same. It was just a "hi" to friend that yes, you & me have noticed each other but may be we sit for some other next time when we both will be free from commitment of life. It is a smiley to each other. ...... It may be ignored but next time may be we missed that hi/smile of friends....

1 comment:

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Tanya Oksyuta commented through FB group "Enrich your english"dtd. 23/07/2012

Yea I like your way of thinking Arun!:) Pocking is the way to say " I m there for you, I care!"