Saturday, August 18, 2012

SONG OF THE SOUL- श्रीमद भगवद गीता ( Srimad Bhagavad Gita)

"When I read the 'Bhagvad Geeta' and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous" - Albert Einstein, the German born American scientist.

On 2/8/2012, while coming back after the exam I had an accident. I got few severe injuries and my right hand got fractured too. The initial time under treatment was painful as my wrist which had multiple fractures was having unbearable pain. Besides this I have a wound near to my elbow and that was sending pain waves to my body. I am thankful to my wife Reena and my sons for taking care of me. I am thankful to my sister and her family for standing by us. I am thankful to my family friends for helping and supporting us in the hour of need. I am thankful to Doctors, Nursing staff and para medics for my treatment. I am thankful to all friends who when come to know about it have either visited or conveyed their best wishes for my recovery. I am thankful to my superiors who have allowed me to avail rest as I am not able to work/drive with my hands. Thank you friends for your kind gesture and humane approach.

During this break when I am on medical rest, I have got some time to think about religion, character, karma's, fear, pain and soul. These all emotions relate me to know things about their connection with one self. The 'GEETA' reminds me about them. The first time I came to know about it when I was in Bosnia and tried to know few things about it. I was impressed by the flow of human emotions through this holy book so I took some literature and studied. This book is like a "SONG OF SOUL". It clarifies what is written and what is not written but part and parcel of this holy book. It defines soul, nirvana and god. It is not a book of any religion, sect, group or people. It is a encryption of human beings. It is logical in all era and brings texture to live life. 

Dear friends, whatever I have understood from this longest poem of universe narrated by Sage Ved Vyas, written by Lord Ganesha, am sharing with you. I further request you to read the holy book if you get time and wish. May be what I have missed, I may know through you.

·         One cannot be among happy if doubts himself.

·         Annoyance creates frustration. The brain leaves one in frustration. The destruction is not far if brain leaves.


·         What I know is my understanding and learning. How I do & behave is related with my knowledge.

·         I am in hurry and only learning and knowledge can give me peace.


·         We live in all time whether in this body or other one, the soul has commanded us all time.
 
·         Keeping hungry or eating like buffalo will not lead us to inner peace but living normal is the right way to attain it.
 
·         God in heart lead us to process of merging our soul with super soul.


·         The soul who knows & understands self has understood everything.

·         Do not worry the fakes do not exist.

·         No one is escaped from karma & no one can.


    It is better to learn and understand than to work as machine or data feeding. It is always better to have skill than to work in ordinary manner. It is best if you have intensive grip to skill to have desired results because that would lead you to mind and body co-ordination even doing half sleeping.

  Never leave the company of hope. It is bridge between soul and body.


·         No work is smaller than a thought.

·         Nirvana brings control of fear, recognition of duties & responsibilities and power of self with enlightenment lead by feeling of inner joys resulted into peace of mind connected with none other than god.




·         Keeping mind open leads to skill and intelligence.

·         The presence of god is felt everywhere & all time.

·         Neutrality of mind leads to self-soul and super soul.

·         The understanding and doing shall be same from all views.

·         I do not have control over the smell of breathing air, I do not have control over the taste of planted fruit, I do not have control over the walking path but what I have is control over the breathing space, planting right tree and on my pace so let me think and meditate on what I can do.

·         The mind is best friend when under control and worst enemy when out of control.


·         Only true learning and understanding can remove doubts from mind.
 
·         Doubts makes one sad and uncertain.
 
·         No one is waste, no one can be, just awake and rise, the world is waiting for you.

·         Bear the pain and happiness of knowing self.

·         Desire of impossible, fear from unknown and anger with self leads one to chaos and confusion.

·         Even a piece of straw dedicated with gratitude and faith is precious than the empire of universe.

·         A heart which is incapable of hating is heart of gold.

·         Those who dishonour become the slaves of them by thoughts and deeds.

·         There is no night in the life of wise.

·         We are sad and happy like seasons.

·         I offer I, me and myself to you.


·         There is no pain beyond pain.

·         Nothing rides mind at peace.
 
·         The circumstances - love them or hate them, they would always be here. Live them only than they would pass.


·         A strong rope is nothing but the knitting of weak threads.

·         The steady action makes one forgets the reaction/result.


·         Everything is precious for awaken man.
 
·         Let’s take a bath, it is time to change everything.

·         Wisdom removes doubts and superstitions.


·         The self-less service to society leads to better progress of soul.

·         Seeing glass filled with half water is day to-day spirituality.


·         A restless mind recognises god only when it at peace.
 
·         Deeds are the by-product of thoughts and emotions.

·         The emotions exist all the time only thinkers are changed.

·         Actions are signs of alive man.
 
·         The choice is a gift of god to human beings.

·         Know you job better than explaining many’s job.

·         A birth can be postponed but death can never.

·         An action to soul is like a radiance of sun to sky.

·         Stand up not because you like but because it is your basic behaviour.
 
·         The master and disciple are symbols of learning, understanding and knowledge.
 
·         The half knowledge is enemy to full learning. 
  
      The “KARMA YOGI” is known by his control over the madness arises from the intense flow of desire and anger.
      
      A man with simple emotions....... can speak with god directly.
           
          Be happy the way life takes shape because it is all decided n destined.  Be a happy traveller.

           Forgiveness is the quality of braves. 

·         Action is an open secret of success.

 *The inserted image is symbolic & taken from free google search and the author has no rights to distribute it.

4 comments:

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Irene Savoie Shephard through FB Group 'Friends who love family ' dtd. 24/8/12
"Studying the Gita is nothing but learning about God and eventually becoming One with God. To learn about God means first knowing and then becoming God??? A bit too much for me!lolz !"

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Vidya Sharma through FB Group 'ONENESS MIRACLES ' dtd. 24/8/12 Desire and anger are the main course of unhappyness and pain and sufferings.

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Sohiniben Shukla through FB Group ' Better World' dtd.25/8/12
Any body can be known by his/her Karmas in what way they are doing....

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Regi Na th FB group 'Souls on the way':
♥ ¤═════¤★ ღレo√乇♡ & ☆Light☼
Each has to find his own road...