Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The LIFE LEARNINGS through PAIN

In August 2012, while coming back on my bike from Gurgaon after my  exam I had met with a road accident. I was hit by a SUV while it tried to overtake me. I handled the first impact but on second impact the bike got jumped and reached beyond control. I was lying vulnerable on road & got few severe injuries and my right hand got fractured too. I was taken to hospital and got first-aid. Later on I switched to other hospital and got operated on my hand. I remained more than 3 hours in the operation theater/ hospital.  The initial time under treatment was painful as my wrist which had multiple fractures was having unbearable pain. Besides this I have a wound near to my elbow and that was bleeding and sending pain waves to my body.
During this period I have got time to analyze about the life and its relation with pain. The pain which is part and parcel of life makes a significant impact over the mental status of one. It can make one negative and solid critic of life and surroundings. It could transform one in solid devotee and surrendered one. The choice is individual and varies from person to person. One can blame and try to punish the other or self in uncontrolled circumstance. I have also learnt few things in this transition period. I realise that pain has no price. The bearing can not be calculated in monetary/ material terms. One can not charge the price of pain occurred. The true price of pain is to forgive and forget otherwise the bearings will have unending  disappointment resulted into self-punishment. I have further learnt that these are lessons of life to make one understand about the role of others in one's life. God does the same with long term motive to get you merged with him. I thank god for making me understand the pain of broken bone now I know how big the pain of a mother while delivering the child. They bear the pain to get us a better children and creator of our future. People learn lot of things and act many times in selfless manner. This could happen only when if one may understand one's role as a human-being. One who empathises and feels the pain of other is a true human being. It is humans greatest asset. Many sages and saints have left their comforts just to understand this simple principle of life. The life was never the same for them. Whatever they have understood is shown in their theory of life and its relation with soul & god. Thy the one, who is in pain if understand the pain of other one, will have to bear the less pain in the course of life caused to thy in circumstances. It further explain the importance of life cycle and its consequences arising from the true feeling of reality. There are many things which one look through out the life are usually found in abundance if understand the emotion. The pain can deliver which happiness is still searching. One can speak the unspoken language in all dialect w/o even knowing the language. The response to all questions posed is as clear as crystal because the tears are answers to your all emotions that is why a child is the most true picture of truth and god. The child reflects an emotion which is nearer to river of joys and delights. One can respond to god if one keeps the inner child alive. That is the most shortest way to him. In this period when I was hurt I had cried like a baby so I am happy like a baby. During my life as I have opted many experiences, I have chosen  pain as well for my life long learning experience.  
 
Remember once I have said that the world is a big party hall, enjoy the ambience's and surroundings.The experience is related with this chosen dish by me at the beginning of life. This pain has brought me to remind about true essence of life gifted by my creator. Now I have understood that the gravity of pain is not depend over the intake of sorrow but on the absorption by strength. I know the pain caused to me is taking me to another level of comfort and salvation where it ( Pain) leads me to inner self. This is the time when I would be in the blessing phase of voyage - a journey in which I have performed an inner journey in the company of myself. The feeling of crying heart and sorrow will create and transform the sweat and tears which are the nectar drops generated through grinding of pain. It makes one to analyze one's life in that moment. The feeling of loneliness becomes an asset and ultimately takes to upper stage of being alone- the gift of creator.
Now the life understand a new meaning to self. It realises one to know that when we are happy, we celebrate with others. When we are sad, we enjoy with ourselves. Now it comes as great gift to us- Alone fills, lonely kills. Here the story of life takes a new turn. There is always a ray- RAY OF HOPE. Any story which might be having any end or conclusion but never calls sad and sorrowful unless, until if it is ending w/o hope. Always remember the sad part of story is end of story with out hope. Now the whole negativity transform in a zone of positive aura and radiance. One cannot fight with one's heart, cos if one does so, one will destroy everything even oneself- completely. The truth transpires its involvement and one despite recognising the temporary defeat still opts for truth and when one loses, one would not get surprise with pain nor with remorse. He now knows that this universe has different emotions ruled by variety of people and some people would act like crab, he decides what he wants to be, one of them or some one else. This becomes the theory of life for true human beings. He knows that he is no more remained as sleeping man. He can not stay at the bank and has to flow with flow as his heart says that people who remain mute spectators despite knowing the truth are bigger enemy than who rejoice. 
The journey of wisdom towards salvation commences with neutrality of emotions. One can laugh with pain as one can be happy with tears. The journey is guided by the god and let other guess, I know where I will end.








3 comments:

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Bachwa Kamini through FB Group 'aks - the reflection'dtd. 22/8/2012
Pain and miseries are essential 'ingredients' for evolution, for they are nature's way to strengthen your spiritual muscles. Even a severe illness serves immense purpose at a deeper level. That is you are too close to God for seeking blessings to appease your pains. It balances your negative Karma and provides opportunity to make spiritual progress. Buddha said 'I can show you the path to freedom from miseries. You will have to walk on the path yourself.' Every pain and misery provide valuable lessons. So, do not look for a life free of problems. We are here to learn and face the real fact of life and accept as it is. We can't change it for it is the law of nature.

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Laura Guerro through FB Group 'The Global Voice 2012'dtd. 22/8/2012
We learn from trauma sometimes about our past lives too don't 4get.

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Elizabeth Otto through FB Group 'The Global Voice 2012'dtd. 22/8/2012
Enjoyed your life story. I am the mother of 7 children so I have had the birth pain, of course but it is a pain that leaves and is forgotten. If it isn't forgotten each time then there might not be as many beautiful spirits brought into this world. Both of my parents have gone home and the pain of their leaving is with me constantly but I have learned to look at all of good and beautiful parts of our lives spent together. I have had a life time of pain either emotional or physical and I am stronger for each experience. Now I have reached a point in my life where I want only to experience love, joy and happiness and I feel these emotions daily! Our God is an awesome God and I give thanks to him for the pain that I was allowed to feel. Feeling is a human lesson that must be experienced in order to ascend and I am ready!! Thank you for sharing with us. Bless you.