Wednesday, October 10, 2012

LISTENING HEART

This post is thankfully created with the help of https://www.facebook.com/arunisfamous and http://sharmaarunk.blogspot.in/ 

"Every one wants to start/live life with silver spoon.... and Every one wants to share one's story of life struggle with his children......"

If LOVE is my religion then how can I decline GOD.....


Where there is god, there are questions too !!!


If I tell people that I believe in him and his existence, will I look superstitious, fool, weak and out of world.... NO, you will realize us that you are strong, wise, awaken and above the average one- lovable kind hearted soul........


No I do not visit him at places, neither I see him in one and all nor remember him when I alone cos I am * spiritual * and *awakened* )) !!!...... Wake up friend now, You are lonely and regret to tell you that broken too...


My love will bring you back from the memories ....




The difference between Speaking and shouting arises through application of mind and respecting of others...


The struggle between selfish and selfless always on.. only one needs to know one's side...


One must remember that when One takes care of surrounding energy one becomes fearless credit to one's good energy power and if one gets hurt in such battle fought inside of oneself, one do not feel tired or lost.. as one knows what does good mean to oneself..


A perfect life.... Nay... I do not believe this...


A devil mind uses all his love connections to gain and god protects all his connections and ready to sacrifice for them.. and remember who wins always !!


Keeping mind empty is sign of wiseness and continue flow of emotions through awaken soul ... Have more dear..!!


Some people fight to retain their negativity....


One may be a voice but listening is their choice...


People should not teach you what they want but what you need to know....


Love is the sign of give, Give is the sign of faith, Faith is of surrender, Surrender is of heal, Heal is of togetherness, Togetherness is of happiness, Happiness is of sharing, Sharing is of friends, Friends is of health, Health is of meditation, Meditation is of god, God is of love, and Love....




Where there is truth, there is charity, good deed, wealth, character and learnings... and God himself..


O God! Bring light to me so I can see dark in the darkest....


A joke without laugh is a serious note with saying....


If your anger and hate (I am sorry for using harsh words like this) for me may bring you nearer to god , My friend I am happy to bear that as well..

Sometimes I miss my inner child in me.. my connector with my best friend - God...


An adultery by mind is more penetrating then by body...


A humbleness is the best possessed quality of a human being and a leadership is humble it means welfare and kindness to self and all....


We should not drag our loved ones to such issues where we are acting in self interested motives. That hurts them as well as others...


Life is full of giving and lots of receiving... I say receiving not taking...:)


Share what you know... not what you are trying to know.. !!!


A thought can be corrected upon but an emotion can not be altered ..


Wherever there is reverence, there is god....


Not today, I will pray from tomorrow ... Sure !!


If you have GOD in your mind then your heart is in no mode of searching....


You and GOD always begin from same place - together, only difference is you walk faster than him...


A relationship is ruined by expectations.....


Thy shalt write which is imprinted on thy heart n thy heart will reflect the power of soul for being self, an offering to god...Amen!!




No ifs n buts and the name of god is important than any relation and person in world.....


Our path is knitted around GOD, It has made it possible our union in this life. May be some day we will be walking in different directions and I would be remembering your good words spoken in the journey.


The forgiveness is divinity in warrior.


A path which leads and supports/helps its walkers is true path.


To accept the truth w/o condition is quality of a virtuous man...


The hatred is invincible enemy. The jealousy is incurable disease. A forgiving man is noble and back stabber is ignoble.


"SACHIV, VAIDYA, GURU TEENI JO PRIYA BOLHI BHAY AAS RAJ DHARMA TAN TEENI KAR HOI BEGIHEE NAAS - RAMCHARIT MANAS- SUNDER KAND-           
When Minister (Friend) , Doctor and Guru speak according to one's wish due to fear, greed or dis-satisfaction, it leads to end of nation (family) , body and Dharma respectively..  


Life is full of vulnerable when you are at your journey halting point.. It is risky and endangering but you enjoy it.... This is always you have waited n wanted. Smile!! You are a thing now from nothing...


Choose Guide- GOD, then you would never be on wrong foot...


A life based on logics, rules, regulations needs update at regular intervals.....


No one is cursed, my friend, it is matter of little time, more education and great knowledge. We all will awake like rising sun ..... )


Seeing leads to thinking, Thinking leads to doubts, Doubts leads to shaking of mind , The shaking mind gets stable with decision... A decision is sign of an intelligence and updating.


Simple truths can neither be ignored nor abandoned..




I am always a learner .. and I am happy to be surrounded by you, my friends- my mentors for encouraging me in this life... The things I know and say belong to you and your spoken/unspoken and motivational guidance. The god remains always with and in me through your precious words. Thank you all.. I love you too....


An emotion never gets repeat itself....


Heart follows those who are brave enough to listen it.....


The heart speaks only when it bleeds....


KNOWLEDGE & LEARNING SHOULD BE A PRACTICE IN LIFE.. IT IS NOT AN ONE NIGHT AFFAIR.... ONCE GONE- GOTOVO


There is an addiction in knowing self......


Every journey is started from the single step and the road to faith n belief is certain.....


Listen to heart.... It speaks truth... only truth...!!!


TRACK LOVE-Life is such a short affair of journey and love gets only a few moments....


I have many questions asked by my heart. I have answered a few and still I need to reply many. It is waiting, the questions are waiting and I am waiting too… :)


Only sayings will not reform life, one needs to apply it to understand....


The simple things in life if taken care would automatically take care of great happenings...... 


The world is beautiful n People are good.... I wish some of them would live all the time . :)


If you earn 10,000 $ per day and your expenses are 10,000 $ per day than you will always remain HAND TO MOUTH.... but if you are earning 50 $ per day and your expenses are 30 $ per day than you are well off so CONTROL your EXPENSES that is the key to prosperity....:)


When you live your life with complete happiness than you don't have to be serious in all matters.....:)


Remember friends do not hurt and some one who hurts is not the friend…. It is better to take your path and moved to self destiny than to follow some one who is not aware about his own direction. Know your worth, identify yourself. 




So my son Orian loves to have his big office... I have explained him that big office means he has to do more work... he is ready.... and I am happy.....!!
Don't count how many moments one lives in a life,... count how many life one lives in single moment....

"Life is a beautiful fact ... just live on till its last drop....."

"Water has magic that is why life depends on it....."

"Surrender: related with spiritual feeling... to understand god, u believe in surrender not in gathering piece of evidence..."

"God: I see god in this beautiful world where people are good .. I see god in happiness.. I see god in smile... I see god in u....

"A rose with thorns never feel lonely it feels protected... life is like this"

"If pain is my destiny how can i avoid this... better to accept it n move on... it gives strength to survive n bounce back...."

"Surrender is completed when u stand high in sky with open hands n ready to merge in god w/o questioning or asking why..."

"Getting up early is nasty till u wake up n then it is wonderful..."

"One should not fear "Fear" it is an opportunity to learn to fight against ill-forces..."

"I will only get rest when I will be walking... so let me flow with river helping me to meet my friends..."

"Vishwas se aage jeet hai... Jeetne ka vishwas hai...."
The faith leads to victory and the victory is certain...

"Life is a battlefield and stilling of pain does not work for longer..."

"So if one does not read it... one will miss nothing...... AND... if one reads it, one will know a little...."


"God, parents, friends, lovers, angles, good souls , soul-mates, happiness, innocence, good deeds, help, motivation, courage, care, remembering, welfare, strength, unity, peace, beauty, relationship, child, confess, dreams, miracles, existence, destiny, path, joy, great, celebrate, success, sacred, nectar, faith, positive, heaven, sweet, education, experience, luck, color, vibe, relax, give, ......"

"I feel scared when people get hurt unknowingly........"

"Saw some one is happy over someone's pain.... It is painful watching such things...."

"People go and than come back w/o understanding that the walker has moved on the path....."

"To take the first step on wrong path is difficult and if (god forbid)it was taken then it is all cruelty and justification of act exists.. o god be always on my side to refrain me doing so...."

"I don't know how I show that I care for you, you are special for me and especially when I know that you have been wounded to protect me......"
"Poor are called crazy, riches are called eccentric but the devoted are called maniac.........

"Nothing is permanent in life..... we all meet and departed at various points of life path... n meet again at different junction....."

"Agar dusron ko apne dukh aur dard dene se aapke dukh dard khatam hote to iss duniya me sirf dukh aur dard hi hote........."
If causing pain and sorrows to others would have distanced you from pain and sorrows then this world would have burdened with only pain and sorrows ....

"May we have met before, May we have spoken before, may we have seen before, may we have known each other, may we have traveled in time machine, may we have ??????"

"If you are determined than sun will arise from west......"
"When you live your life with complete happiness than you don't have to be serious in all matters.....

"A man with simple emotions....... can speak with god directly...

"You do not have to be extra ordinary to have sinless life , just live normal and you would meet ur creator whenever you feel...

"If one needs to know the world so he should jump out of the well... If I will not listen, I will not learn.... only saying will not fulfill the purpose..."

"If you earn 10,000 $ per day and your expenses are 10,000 $ per day than you will always remain HAND TO MOUTH.... but if you are earning 50 $ per day and your expenses are 30 $ per day than you are well off so CONTROL your EXPENSES that is the key to prosperity...."

"For destroying identities, one does not have to kill people, just destroy their books and they would be no more..."

"Religious and fanatic are two different aspects which are unfortunately mixed up by misusing religious slogans to flare the heated emotions of innocent people by miscreants to justify their horrible acts. I swear , I have witnessed that and discovered that religion / god has nothing to do with them, take care of innocent, do not leave them for our own sake..... They need us and we need them too...

"Angel and Devil do not exist in this world , they live inside of us . Both them are breathing and alive due to power supply made through our emotions. They get energy from our soul and it is our free choice that how we distribute our energy between them...."

"When you are determined with your belief, when you surrender before the almighty and some one comes with this motto that he would crush your belief and destroy you according to his wishes then do not quit, be there, have patience, be calm you will succeed. I have read that (Jesus), I have witnessed that and thank you god you remain with me too in my fear of losing you...Thank you...

"Every artist rises from the ash of his heart.....

"EXPERIMENT leads to KNOWLEDGE leads to LESSON leads EXPERIENCE leads NEW EXPERIMENT leads to NEW KNOWLEDGE leads to NEW LESSON leads to NEW EXPERIENCE leads to ANOTHER EXPERIMENT leads....... and I am enjoying it......

"The world is beautiful n People are good.... I wish some of them would live all the time ...

"a TRUTHFUL person and a LIAR can say what an ordinary man can not even think in normal course of life....."

"Difference between HOUSE and HOME ? House is for (ho) USE and Home is for (ho) ME .....

"Every child is a new idea sends for understanding new dimension of God....."

"Some people are in so hurry, what ever they have learnt in whole life want to erase in seconds to save the memory ram and then download the latest version through pirate software kit or look Google for free soft ware programs....."

"Just ignore the bad by writing over the beach sand and remember the good by reducing into writing on a hard rock.... sometime our creator just checks us about our memory about FORGET & FORGIVE......"

"One can not learn the lessons of life in a single night.... let them learn in their own unique way.... may be tomorrow if they learn, they know better than us...."


"A great mind is not born; it is achieved through sheer hard work, focus and determination........"

" Seeing is not sufficient to comprehend, we must feel it…… that is the true essence of life….. The real truth…"

"Every human being is himself "a philosophy of life", a 'real concept of living' a life, we have more than 6 billion concepts progressing in world and billions of them had already circulated their theory about it......"


" Annoyance creates from frustration. The brain leaves one in frustration. The destruction is not far if brain leaves. "

"Pain has no price/tag. The bearing may not be calculated in monetary/ material terms. One can not charge the price of pain occurred. The true price of pain is to forgive and forget otherwise the bearings will have unending disappointment resulted into self-punishment."

"One who empathizes and feels the pain of other is a true human being."

"Any story which might be having any end or conclusion but never calls sad and sorrowful unless, until if it is ending w/o hope........."

"The mind is best friend when under control and worst enemy when out of control...."

"I do not have control over the quality of breathing air, I do not have control over the taste of planted fruit, I do not have control over the walking path but what I have is control over the breathing space, planting right tree and on my pace so let me think and meditate on what I can do. .. PERFECTLY...."

"When we are happy, we celebrate with others. When we are sad, we enjoy with ourselves......."

"Everything is precious for awaken man...."

"Time heals with passage of time..."

"The gravity of pain is not depend over the intake of sorrow but on the absorption by strength.."

"One who has won over the anger has won the self...."

"Greater pain is cured by causing lighter pain...
that what doctors do to my wrist on my visits to medic center...."

"Time tests you many times before the actual testing begins..."

I am ready to stand in heat and sun than in shed if it is in the company of god...

My wife Reena says do not put many status on wall.. it is difficult to read all.. make a status a day.... I am trying .... I CAN STOP MY MIND FOR NOT DOING SO BUT HOW CAN I STOP MY HEART FOR NOT THINKING SO... 




           
             
                                    

No comments: