Thursday, October 11, 2012

"THANK YOU GOD FOR BEING WITH ME...:) "


In 1988 when I was in finals of my Bachelor's degree in Delhi University, appeared in exams { this was the year when DU introduced the use of computer network on university level in all places} and when the result was out, my name did not appeared in the list. I asked my college's principal Mr. Jain- a thorough soft spoken kind hearted, patience human being. He checked with university and informed that due to keeping the work load limited on newly adopted data feeding system, only the results information of qualified students are declared. It meant that some of my exams had not cleared. I was afraid n confused. I along with my college friend went to temples as nothing could I do. I prayed and prayed first time in my life. I did not ask anything as hoping nothing in return.
 After 1 week the results of unqualified were out. My name was on the top at no.2 along with others mentioning their unqualified papers however no paper was mentioned against my name. I again went to Principal Sir. He queried about it and told me that my result was not recd. from university. On his advice I went to Univ. office and then repeated visits. In between I was visiting temples and praying god, asking nothing .... I did not inform about it to my mother as it would be a sad news for her. 

Ultimately on dtd. 8/8/88, I received my result. I qualified my degree exam and a graduate than. On query I was informed that due to some technical snag, my result was omitted by the computer. It happened with me ..only with me. It was a computer failure for many...for me, it is a gift of god. Many logics could be given for such incidents and explanations are endless but FAITH and SURRENDER need no logic or explanations. I had realized that I am not alone..I never was!! God is always with me. Thereafter I did not look back. I have chosen my guide-God.


I have chosen my day n it is 25 th yr. since than I am loving this.


This event is designed with this intention that wherever you are, alone, lonely, happy, sad, celebrating, mourning, silent, moaning, loving , lusting, angry, enjoying, crying, eating, fasting, dating, resting, surfing, watching, shivering, heating, gyming, shopping, swimming, standing, sitting, walking, sleeping, in, out, up, down, flying, diving, underground, space any time in day just whisper A LITTLE LOUDER in any language (Sign language too) and let other might look amaze or happy, and !!

Say These words -

"THANK YOU GOD FOR BEING WITH ME...:) "
https://www.facebook.com/events/353708571382899/

That will be like having your divine presence  in celebrating happiness of awakening.


Place: ANYWHERE- in, out, up, down, flying, diving, underground, space 
Date and Time :Thursday, August 8, 2013 At anytime

No comments: