Sunday, April 20, 2014

Friendship Silver Jubilee 1989-2014




19th April 1989... 25 yrs before.. A foundation of a friendship has been laid. None of them were aware that it is a meeting of souls who have come together with this goal in this life... I met Reena and she accepted when I am just a sand dirt. She is a live example of my reflection. She is a mentor, a Guru, A follower, a support and best companion. She is the critic when I am alone. She knows my weaknesses and rectify them when I am with her but supports among other w/o questioning them. She is my biggest fan and follower and teaches when I am in her company. She advises me w/o letting other know this. She is like a wall to cover my back. She not only covers me as well as stands for me when I am lonely and broken. She does not believe in taking my fruits rather sharing her fruits with me. I have learnt a lot from her and some of best moments of my life are written by none other than her. I always feel that many of good things blessed by god through her. I would have missed those best fruits if not accompanied by her. Thank you Reena for helping me to have them( blessings of god). Thank you GOD for her presence in my life....
Happy Silver Jubilee...

No comments: