Monday, June 25, 2018

The Universe in me



So today Sunday 24/6/2018 at around 11.30 Am, while taking bath, I had put some herb on me and waiting it to be dried.

In between I decided to focus on my chakra as I was having time to experience them in peace.

So I sat on my Bathing white stool, keep face toward east direction and close my eyes and first of all meditated on ‘Moola Chakra’.

After fractions of seconds I was able to feel it at the right spot and then as I was there only, suddenly the energy started moving upwards and reach to ‘Swadhisthana Chakra’ zone therefore I then started focusing on ‘Swadhisthana Chakra’ but before I could meditate there for sometime, it shifted upwards and reach to ‘Manipura Chakra’ and then without my any effort it reach to ‘Anahata’ and then ‘Vishuddhi’ and then to ‘Ajna Chakra’.

I was also trying to keeping pace with it but reaching after the energy moved there. As I focused it on ‘Ajna Chakra’ and meditated for fractions there now I could feel that the same energy was going flow out from ‘Sahasrara’.

The energy was purple with radiant green, blue and flowing like fire flames.

I again balanced it and then brought back to ‘Ajna’ and then subsequently downwards one by one till ‘Moola Chakra’ zone.

I again started it upwards and this time it again moved upwards and then this time I controlled it at ‘Ajna Chakra’ Zone.

I remained rest of the time there. I could as usual feeling the energy zone.

It was black spot in dark as I was able to see spot despite being darkness there. Both the things that is the energy as well as surrounding were black in colour.

Down below it is always a pin touching feeling at all other zones.

However the experience of Ajna is totally different from rest of others.

The ‘Sahasrara’ always have a experience of something 1/2 inch above my head, not visible before, only felt and experience it today.

No comments: