Thursday, June 14, 2018

Finding Self


Last night, 13/14.06.2018 while I was present in my office and reading and listening some calming music, all of sudden I had a feeling of emptiness and it seems that my head grew heavy and rest of the body got light without having any feeling. There was some ocean type strong waves of whirlpool moving indistinctly occurring inside my head. I could feel that something wanted to come out of my head and making an attempt to release from that limited space. It was something wide and bigger roaring like a stormed sea and then unaware as a natural instinct I just hold my head and close my eyes with my palms. It was an effort to stable the whirlpool feeling and calming down the storm inside the head. On that moment I realised that for the last few minutes I was totally empty inside and no thought, view, no sight no listening, no reading nor sleeping too. I don’t remember whether it was ¾ minutes or 7/8 minutes or more as I did not see the clock not before the beginning nor after when I opened my eyes. I have regained my conscious back and till now trying to be acting normal. Thereafter I diverted myself and wrote a few words. It had happened about 15 hrs back- now it is 16.55 hrs. Thereafter I had a sleep of about 4/5 hrs in break. While sleeping I was not sleeping too. It was just like resting while keeping eyes closed but I was sleeping too some of the time. What I am noticing that I am hardly speaking 20% of the normal speaking. I want to be quite as much as possible. I have become least bothered about the things occurring around me. Feeling like not attracted to anything. I am having a strong feeling of denouncing everything behind me and proceed to unknown. It is of course not the Himalayas or some ashram then where? I will try to find the answer hiding in this moment. However I love this feeling of peace, quietness and free.



No comments: