Sunday, January 13, 2019

Happy New Year 2019


                             Happy New Year 2019


While taking memories to next year, you may decide to avoid taking dark history, angry moments, sad and distasteful stories, revengeful thoughts and discomfort facts but you must not forget to carry forward past happiness and joys, thanking attitude, soothing tales, positive vibrations and lively life. Remember the year has just passed and you are still alive, vibrant, cheerful and active. Celebrate the  life event with joy and happiness.


Life is unending song of love, joys and amazing moments. 2018 was just another stanza of actions, making mistakes and learning. Any year can be special, it depends upon how you take that... This year 2018 being 50th year of my present life and visible appearance in this body has allowed me to understand unexpected, unseen and inexperienced journey goals for exploration. I have learnt to live again while understanding my limitation on circumstances and consequences is one of them... See from this statement that how much quantity and quality have been achieved by me. The most desirable one has become the part of life. The quest for self is no more objective as it has been accomplished successfully. Like wise the point of focus is more greater than I, me and myself or thyself. The physical world inside me has been widened and extended to thousands of light year away and has merged into billions of seen and unseen matter of possibility or non descriptive things. What we witness or perspire is limited thinking of human thought process. The real is much than that magic. The body itself is a limitation and thoughts are infinite and beyond time line. I might be present here but I am not anymore. I am not a body nor an image. The visible doesn't define me and not enough to bring soul to open self to  others. Like my father-Shiv who has created me, I am and I was always omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient. The company who nourish this infinity is pursuing my soul and the goal of life in receiving free flow of energy with enthusiasm to learn new skills quickly and efficiently with calmness of love from melodious divine intervention from my creator- Shiv. The secret of pure eternity beyond infinity has been unfolded and revealed in most beautiful and beneficial manner.  Let's do some yodeling and sing 2019-the next stanza of life composed by Shiv in most melodious divine voice.


Sharing previous memories too:














#arunaksarun


The onward journey to achieve love, happiness and delightful moments has begun again. I wish like yester-years it would be successful in this year too. 

Happy New Year 2019.. 

- Arun Sharma

No comments: