Monday, April 1, 2019

Courage - The Essence of Life

“If I have to move forward and achieve ultimate goal of attaining salvation then…

 

…I have to accept myself as a fighter against circumstances and would not attempt to be role changer in anyone's life but I;

 

…I have to understand that my life partner has not come with obligation in my life to accept me with mistakes and I will complete only when I know how much important he/she carries and plays in shaping my destiny; 

 

…I must thankful to my forefathers who have contributed  enough  dust in my creation and that is why I am breathing this life today healthily . I accept them as they lived their lives, handled past failures and remained motivated to unfulfilled desires, done best to resolve their problems within the blessed consciousness; 

 

…I have to accept my parents had limited resources and free them from the feeling that they had not provided me all those opportunities which others were getting at that time;

 

 …I need to accept that my children have their own dreams and destiny and their free will would bring liberation to them and that is the real essence to them and pride to me; 

 #arunaksarun

  …If I am able to learn one or two thing from their illustrious lives then I may be pure as dew and true to self as nectar. I owe my existence and wisdom to them, and accept my duties and liabilities as consequence to my actions. 

 

Now I shall accept the ephemeral nature of responsibilities and understand the greater meaning of life without any expectation.

 

... I would write my history myself as I know that I have lived a life that is transparent to me and made me understood that who is me and why I have lived it like this and cannot be intended  to  explain  to anyone else.

 

Yes I am feeling free from self doubts, self-imposed restrictions and physical visible matters and aspects. I am now a concept to break certain superstitious norms and sick rules of society and above all “AKS” is not what they see or feel me. I am beyond this; I am infinite source of energy flowing charged and vibrant through various sources of creation existing since unknown yuga.   

 

The reality is I, Me and Myself merged in SHIVA- The Infinite Energy.

-Arun Sharma

No comments: