Thursday, August 26, 2021

Yes, It is my Birthday - जी हां, आज मेरा जन्मदिवस है

Yes, It is my Birthday..!

Yes, it is my birthday and Like previous years it is joyous and happily sharing day. 

In all those years of ripening as a sweet fruit on bitter leaves tree, I have no regrets to feel sorry for being at right place at wrong time or vice versa. Bhagwan Shiv has always placed me where I was needed to be to understand true dimensions of this wonderful life..  
Thank you so much to all my well wishers and friends with you I always feel like a family... Every day is celebration and every moment is joyous....  

Your precious contribution have guided and supported me to mould my life stones into excellent sculptures. 

Thank you for your support and blessings.. 
-Arun Rise Sharma
#arunaksarun
26/08/2021

 जी हां, आज मेरा जन्मदिवस है..!

जी हां, आज ही मेरा जन्म दिवस है और पिछले वर्षों की तरह यह हुल्लास और हर्ष से भरपूर है। यह सब समय मेरे जीवन में इस प्रकार कारगर साबित हुआ जैसे कि किसी कड़वे पत्तों वाले वृक्ष पर मधुर पके हुए फल का समय के साथ उदित होना और इस कारण मुझे भगवान शिव की कृपा से कभी भी यह नहीं लगा है कि मैं कभी भी सही समय पर गलत स्थान पर या सही स्थान पर गलत समय पर रहा हूं और इस शिव-कृपा से मैं जीवन रहस्यों को समझने और अनुभव करने में सक्षम रहा।

आप सभी को मुझे पर्याप्त स्नेह और आशीर्वाद देने के लिए धन्यवाद।

प्रत्येक दिवस उत्सव हैं। प्रत्येक क्षण हुल्लास से भरपूर है।।

आप सबके अमूल्य योगदान से मैं जीवन की पथरीली चट्टानों को सुंदरतम प्रतिमाओं में संवार सका। 

आप सबको पुनः सहयोग और शुभकामनाओं के लिए धन्यवाद। 
-अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा
#अरुणअक्सअरूण
२६/०८/२०२१

No comments: