Friday, November 25, 2011

I CAN NOT CHANGE THIS WORLD

 This photo is thankfully downloaded from http://sharmaarunk.blogspot.in/

I CAN NOT CHANGE THIS WORLD

-I get confused when people while sitting in parties on comfortable sofa, say that this world is getting spoiled day by day and no one does anything for saving. It is a selfish world which is dying every day due to this attitude of public.

-     I know that I can’t change the world but I can spread a smile over the sad face, I can create a chain of happiness in the world, I can go beyond the boundary to tell my neighbors that I love them and I care for them, I can take my child to park and play with him to see him happy as I know he is waiting too long for this, I can paint a scene for him describing him as sun/ light of my life, I can go and walk in park, wishing good luck and smiley hi to all I see them,

I can’t change the world but I can become a part of greater smile/ happiness and aura of positive energy…

1 comment:

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Maria Aniele Abadiano Sarabello :
No single human can change d world as what we know no man is an island so everybody must build unity! But the change start within ourselves first.As an individual, we must act as a good role models to everyone so that others wil be inspired to follow our footsteps and together we can change d world and make a difference:))