Friday, April 26, 2013

A Prayer

Dear SHIVA,

My happiness gets doubled when covers me through your showering of joys and rejoices. That is why what I have been blessed by you; With folded hands, I am offering it to you. 

Thanking you is my way of sharing and praying that is why all I need is some happiness and little lightness in my heart. It could be achieved only if you are with me. 

The cycle of life always tells me to walk and never to stop even when the road to walk or direction is not cleared. I know then you would be my Saviour. 

Not even a time in my life when I have felt any loneliness in my life. I am always surrounded by my creator- you and that is the gift of having you as my friend.   

You, my friend, do not see the weakness in me rather provide me the strength through your presence and motivation. You always look into the purity of heart not in betraying me at the junction of life where you are most needed. 

I may not remember that how many times I have missed my moments in life but what I would like to remember that how many times you have come for my rescue and help me in getting the true essence of life which was not possible without your presence in my life.

I do not know the penance nor the way of praying but my heart is filled with all reverence and surrender for you. 

I may not able to come to you as what I could see is Grey and dark in the horizon.
I may not remember the song of the soul but what I know the tune of my love for you. 

I may not able to uses words to get fit into this tune but what I know to sing is yodeling and wherever I will miss my words or get out of rhythm, I will fill that space with my yodeling and silence. 

I know that sometimes what you listen is more than what I could say to you. 

I know that when you will accept me for merging with you, you will refine me as saint not only from my body but from my soul too.

Please do accept my Thanks and bless me with your sight over me.  


No comments: