Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Lonely




It is a busy market road in lunch hours and today I am happy like a bird having the thermal power of flying. Nobody notices me but I am walking like on feathers. The feeling to  remain happy inside me has made me weightless like a quill. I could see my reflection in the shopping windows showing all dresses, souvenirs and food stuff. Nothing is attracting me but I am being attracted by all of them. They are watching the foot-steps of mine through my reflection's movement. The emotions in me are leading me to unknown directions but to same destiny. Now I feel that I do not have any wish as I have no more to say or ask that is why I feel no more pain in my heart. I need nothing and want to live on with myself. The street vendor on the corner who always offers and motivates me to buy  something is silent today. He has just pretended that he has not seen me passing. My steps have crossed him and he says nothing just keep mum. The beggar near to coffee shop looks sad as look in my eyes. I put some coins in his bowl. He is emotionless and mum. The coffee shop sales girl simply asks my order without smile. She has a serious note which I can feel from her way of taking order. I think she would have going through some rough phase of life. I am just sitting quite without looking here and there. The coffee-mug is staring at me and I pretend myself to be busy with my cell. The number is here. Her number is here but she is not. I just look into sky and smile again. I know I am heard and noticed by none. Today is the day when she has her birthday. Throughout the world if anything which could bring her back to me, I am ready to sacrifice but I know nothing could … and I murmur, “I love you, Jaan, Happy b’day and RIP”.    

 

No comments: