Thursday, August 16, 2018

Thank You God for Being with me -2




http://arunaksarun.blogspot.com/2012/10/thank-you-god-for-being-with-me.html
30 yrs back, 8/8/88 the day and before that I lived moments, the moments of desperation, agitation, disappointment and defeat. The battles of my life despite my struggles and fight back attitude were leading to make me habitual of defeats. There was no one who could come forward for supporting me. Knowing no one could help me, I just bent down on knees and cried. I cried till someone had come and taken care and that made me to realise the truth of my existence. I was not left, I was never left lonely, there was always him remaining with me in every moment and I could feel him. I have the trust that I could interact endlessly and he would always hear me. The surrender, the faith, the cries, the prayers led me to my best friend, my mentor, my guardian, my guru- #Shiv and thereafter I have never looked back.. It is 3 decades of surrender, faith and knowing self,  the journey is continued . Celebrating 30 years of love and care... #arunaksarun

- arun Rise Sharma
08/08/2018

No comments: