Thursday, August 16, 2018

Who is Shiv ?



Qus: Who is Shiv ? I mean a God, Demi God, Human or Self ? Please explain .. 

Ans : Shiva is reflection of all man kind.. he is energy beyond all energies. He is seen in the dark as  super darkest and in light as super lightest and vice versa.

Like we travel in our life from self soul to super soul, like wise super soul travels from self to human and again back to super soul… this journey occurs in side us like a true spirit creating self through self consciousness. The purpose is generated from incompleteness in us and that incompleteness creates our mind towards finding Shiva. As we search for him, he guides in fulfilling our quest. 

Don't take Shiva as God, he is beyond that and if we could know him then we are there, with him.. people those who have found him doesn't look for anything else. 

Effort is human and surrender is Shiva.. where all questions die there you will find illogical the most logical.. in my initial years I was an atheist as I always looked for answers and remained unfilled. The unfulfilling of thirst for knowing self impacted and turned me into what I can never be again in my life. A journey commenced and meaning changed.. thereafter I have become what I am today.. no answers fulfil my knowing as it revolves around the experience with him…

Aum Namo Shiva…


No comments: