Saturday, August 3, 2019

The AGE FACTOR - How old are you ?

The AGE FACTOR


Question: How old are you now?




The question is not asked in an appropriate manner rather I shall be asked  how old do I feel? May be few thousands years or more.. OK, See,  years are just plain numbers which could be written in figures as well as in words.  I am in that no. of years in which number my physical body has never reached before. So when you have asked this question, I could see and understand what and how generally a society acts on this issue. Some may know me as an eccentric, irrational, or calm, composed, happy and peace (remember it does not relate to tolerating idiots and smiling foolishly) in heart, oh! by the way I have paid a hefty for becoming what I am today but it worth. Asking further elaborates that you are more interested in knowing how old I should behave like. Being a back benched student in life school, I could say that I have never been grown enough to be a old civilized man as I have witnessed from that back bench how an age may make someone dull, boring, repentant and dementia. So I choose an age point in my life and that works according to my present series of happening in life. Like if I am alone with me, I am just 40 yrs when I am wise enough to handle closed doors and open mouth shutting nuisances and rumors. When I am entertaining, I am just 20, a DJ of life experiencing wild thoughts and carefree moments, thinking this could be the vulnerable end of life and relishing sinful mistakes accordingly. When I am in my office become a man of 30's, guiding and sharing my experiences and getting things done with accuracy. When I am in family and friends, I do what is needed the most and that too in effective dose. So that is why most of the time I think I am not in adulthood time rather I am still in my childhood, trying learning as much as possible, understanding and updating lessons and that too happening for the last few thousands years to me (soul). I don't believe in public approval therefore life is quite fascinating and in exploring state. I have certain realization as well and that has made me believe in inner connection and that is happening in rightful manner so whatever has gone is gone and whatever may come, would appear in right moment so therefore no hurries and no worries too.  

#EnjoyingGolden50sPlusClub
#SharingSmileWithAll

#arunaksarun


No comments: