Saturday, August 3, 2019

Who am I


Who am I 

Question: Who am I ??



Many think I am Hindu as I have born and brought up in a  Brahmin Hindu family and got name from Sanskrit, some think I am Buddhist as I have realization through understanding Middle Path, some take me as Jew/ Islamic/ Christian  as I have full faith  and inter connected belonging with one Almighty (Shiv), some could have feeling of me as Sikh or Jina as I believe in enlightened souls,  incorporeal and kailavya, some could find me getting peace with mother nature and take me as Pagan  and some see me blissful in self companionship and guess I am an atheist. Just to clarify  that I am not the part of religious groups nor defined myself under religion. I belong to Sanatan culture known as OMnism of ancient India and I have deep connected understanding and respect for one and all. Shiv - the energy in me since infinite loop of time and space, my father, defender and savior, has imparted me with the knowledge to think beyond cosmos, matter and  time. So when you curiously ask me who am I ?? I define myself as I am ____ . Now remove I and then am and now whatever is left is #Space and that is me- The whole some of Shiv- the Brahm. 
#arunaksarun

No comments: