Wednesday, October 26, 2011

DANCE

Dance is the true form of prayer to reach god and mankind. It changes one's perspective view towards the destiny and reaching at 'Lakshya'. Since the beginning of life it is related with happiness, laugh, celebration, victory, affection and love therefore it has become a thought and then habit. The quality of life  and personality depends on the essence of truthfulness and positive attitude. Dance does the same to you. It keeps you away from negativity of life and sad feelings. Before understanding it I was unaware about the importance but once I understood it, my personality progressed, I have got many friends and fans in my life. the life was never the same. My depression about my status got vanished. I was the richest man on this earth. I never felt small after this. I became famous, energetic and lovable. My anger towards me went away. I have started in believing in me. I knew an art, an art which can help you to realize your dream. I knew I could get what I want. I became a charming happy-go-lucky dude with cool attitude and style. I can feel my aura and aroma and its effect over the people around me. Dance has become a language which I could speak so fluently that I do not have to think before. A mode of communication for others and for me. I am happy I have chosen the best art.

No comments: