Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Soul in Machine....


Bikes are "LOVE-BIRDS"wherever they go they create a new story about passion, romance and love. Throughout the life, I always remain in love with them. I always want them to part of my emotions and heart. A day w/o them is emptiness in life and difficult. From the beginning of my life I got fascinated with them and wanted to ride as much as possible. I still remember my first bike i.e. DBW-1783. It was an IND-SUZUKI bike with red color. It was like a bride in red. I got red color seat cover as well as red helmet. I took some part of money from Reena for buying it. I rode it in city and feel like dating with my beloved. It was a date with dream-lover. Thereafter we lived together and then after sometime decided to progress in different worlds. After her, I tried to live with some scooties but none compared with my love and ultimately met my love again with its reincarnation in new body and shape of ENTICER-YAMAHA. I got her little makeover and we both lived in the world of LOVE and only LOVE. With the passage of time, I had let her to go for better life. I feel that the search for love shall never be stopped and now my love has re-entered in my life with a new name- FAZER-YAMAHA. Now we both live in each other company as long as possible.....




No comments: