Tuesday, October 11, 2011

STOP THINKING WHY & START LIVING RIGHT AWAY


This photo is thankfully down loaded from  http://sharmaarunk.blogspot.in/

WHY ME AGAIN GOD ?? 

WHY NOT YOU AGAIN, SON...

  Sometimes we have this question in mind that why every time I suffer in life. What sin I have done in my life that the punishment is so high in degree. Am I the step-child of Almighty or he is ignoring me through the life phase.  The situation arises every time when we face a grave situation. I had it my share too. I had a difficult childhood with deprivation of basic things. The life was not easy and every month we went through the situation whether I would be continuing my education or my name would be struck off due to non-payment of school fees. The toys and games attracted me a lot but buying them was a dream. I lived in a single room rented house and always shy of showing it to my friends. That caused me annoyance with the creator and I was not ready to sit for prayer and prayers by my mother seemed to me irritating and unbearable. My graduation result was not declared and it seemed to me that I had flanked in my exams. My English was not good enough so nobody wanted to know what I think or know. My girl-friend left me on my birthday and went with another guy who was riding a bike (The bike was a craze in late 80's). I was not getting the admission in University and I was the only hope for my mother who was waiting for my salary. Things were tough and life was not easy. I had no faith in God and I was totally broken, shaken and lonely. All of a sudden, a light appeared in me and instructed me to follow the path. I surrendered before "SHIVA"and thereafter did not look back. Within a month, I have started earning through tuition and dance classes. I purchased my bike and started living as Paying-Guest. I joined competition classes and got my job in first attempt. Yes, it took another 10 years to call life settled but things became easy and manageable.  This above said situation has led me to understand life, its transformation, purpose and merging of soul with super-soul(GOD). Initially when I had written this subject, it was not in question-answer form but a direct flow of emotions however to connect it with all, I finalized it in this form.    

Q: What is Life and why do we have different life from each other?
Ans: Life is an institute. It is a journey for learning. We don’t live similar life despite twins as we don’t share the destiny, path or success. 

Q: How does we transform? What is its purpose?
Ans: Our soul transform through life. Every soul lives a different meaningful existence to meet his/her counter parts and to merge in super soul i.e. God. The God is complete.  He understands and knows all the tastes of life. He wants us to get check that too. He is very kind towards us and all others. He has a special place for the human beings i.e. us. He takes us close to his own identity but we should remember that all other races/ ethnicities and species feel the same for him. We should understand that no one lives in dark and left alone. The communication which we know is very limited and our knowledge about it poor. We can not speak or understand the language which human use for interaction. We must understand it too that many use sign/ breath/ eyes language too. Even unspoken is heard. God understands all language. The other species also communicate with him through  their movements, vision, looking, breathing or simply speaking. Unfortunately or fortunately we do not have such devices which could record and reproduce their spoken thoughts to us. So when we can not do so how can we claim that we homo-sapiens are close to him than any other species. God do not deprive his creation like he takes care of us, he takes care of other as well. He has created this beautiful world with the rainbow colors and all the colors have their importance. The rain, dust, flowers, plants, animals, nature, mausam, are created to fill different shades to this world. He has created light so we can see and feel that otherwise the world can be created in darkness as well. That is the beauty of life.
In many of our life we may have faced hardships in different times and intervals. Some of us might be living in a small house or in mud hut sharing limited meals and space. For some of us a piece of small cookie/cake is like a life time treat. Some of us might be depriving themselves for the need of their younger sisters/brothers or children. I still remember that in my school days I loved to eat a burger while going for watching a movie at nearer Kino. I started my education from a good reputed school but due to loss in business, my father did not get it continued there and I was shifted to municipality school. My mother who was very keen for my education started doing petty jobs that folding and setting up missal of printed pages of book. Those were the books which I read at the time of beginning of my life. I still remembered that I used them as pillow and mattress several time for afternoon nap. I feel that those unbounded pages have created my interest in books. Somehow I never got good grades in my school tests due to my hand writing. It is still the same. My elder sister and brother used to help her to complete the assigned work in time. I was not allowed to work as my mother wanted me to get education. She was an illiterate woman and understood the importance and impact of books over one’s life. I was always been provided with magazines, new school books. Major portion of money was spending on books of my choice. I used to read while eating, lying in bed or sitting. My friends they knew my habit and they used to give books to me for reading. Sometimes I found myself reading 4/5 books at one time to finish them and returned as soon as possible. It was never my habit rather my compulsion. This has increased my speed of reading. My friends says that I read up to down rather left to right. I never had time to make notes from them I just stored them in one corner of mind. The reading has got me friendly with 5-7 years elders from me. Due to reading I missed many things but know a little.
The hardship of that time had made me bitter as well. I was a solid critic of God and his/her existence. I behaved as negligent juvenile or step child. He left me orphan. I had many complaints against him. The sound of bells of temple and prayers were irritating and intolerable. I still remember when at one of Diwali festival, I made mockery of ‘Aarti’ in the prayers. My mother did not like that but said that one day you (I) would understand the real truth. My parents were highly religious and morning hours they used to pray daily and visit nearest temple. They never forced me to do so as they knew that sooner a light would enter through me to introduce me to my best friend- God.
The life which I was living is one of the examples of many lives. We all have pain and problem in our life. We do mistakes and some are rectified too. We love the people and let them lost as well. We try to hold the things which slip faster than sand from our tight fists. We pretend that we control or remote control everything without realizing that we, our self are part of great big game placed by one and only Almighty.
O: How does god decides our life? What are our choices at the initiation of our life?
Ans: Every life when going to be started, we are called by God. He gives us various options. These options are like a menu-card from which we decide what  and how much quantity we want the particular emotion/circumstance in our life. It may like taking the dishes in a buffet in our respective plate. We are given choices to leave few of them as well. As life is an institute of learning and experiencing new things hence the soul choose all types of emotions. Some may be taken in repetition and some are new to experience. So we choose some pain, some repentance, some anger and its consequences, some tears, some recklessness, betrayal etc. We do choose some happiness, joyfulness, celebration, party-time, soul-food, romance,, love, companionship, friends etc. We also choose our parents so that they can help us to guide in having the chosen plate.
The choices which we made at the initiation of life decide what would follow at what time. It gives us ample experience to understand the self chosen life.
Now I know that the life which I have lived was not forced upon rather I have chosen it myself with freewill. This I have done with understanding the new meanings, to know new horizons and to gain new experiences in life gain mileage in my life journey. I know that if I have to merge with God, I have to be well prepared and capable. I am happy that my friend has fulfilled my dream and relied upon me to give what I have desired. He let me chose my path and destiny to begin my onward journey. I have chosen my path and become what I always want to be. I am today what I thought at the beginning of my life.
Life never remained demand-type. It is always to give more and more. We should understand that what we have wanted is given to us. So when one feel deserted, lonely and in pain, never lose heart. Sooner this chapter of life will conclude and next chapter will commence. In the last you will be experiencing that you had chosen.
It would not be a full stop again another menu-card would be given with ample choice to choose and new dishes will appear in our plate accordingly. New tastes, new flavor and new colors will add dab to it.

All these choices make our life special and authentic. The originality of life is that the party goes at one place where we all share different note and enjoy the chosen food. So at one time one might be having chill-pill snack and other might be enjoying apple-pie. That creates different shades in environment and crowd. This world is a big party hall where we all gather to enjoy the gala party with choice of having a full plate of different dishes. So let’s enjoy the party and our plate. ‘STOP THINKING WHY & START LIVING RIGHT AWAY’

P.S. Q: What happen if we do not like chosen life and try to avoid it? 
Ans: Some people do not find their plates as good as of others. They criticized other and abused themselves. They try to dump their plate unfinished and try to grab new full plate. It is ill-practice and not acceptable to god. They are not allowed to do so. They are again sending back with same plate with same portions they took at the beginning in last life. Now imagine what would be condition of a person who has almost finish his plate of his unlike food is again served with new full portions of same food. It would be a punishment of ‘OVER-EATING’ WITH EXTRA BAGGAGE OF PREVIOUS LIFE. So whenever such unwanted emotion comes in mind, one should understand the after consequences of retreat.

No comments: