Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Soul food


The Soul food

1.                   “Kaam aur Krodh ke prbal veg se utpann unmad ko niyankrit karne wala hi sachcha “KARMA YOGI” hai” - The “KARMA YOGI” is known by his control over the madness arises from the intense flow of desire and anger....

2.                   O God, please keep the child inside me always alive... He has to lead me to my best friend- YOU.........


3.                   For the last few years, at least once a day I say to myself that I don't remember you and I have forgotten you....

4.                   Every day is special and every moment is precious, live it fully till next enters.....


5.                   "Paani me jaadu hai tabhi uske bina jiwan sambhav nahi...... "  ‘Water has magic that is why the life is not possible without it...'

6.                    Don't count how many moments one lives in a life,... count how many life one lives in single moment....


7.                   Faith does not based on collection of evidences gathered by going into the minute detail of investigation but the complete surrender is faith.......

8.                    Thank you God for putting some of the people in their dream job.... at least they never feel neither bored nor tired.....))


9.                   I don't know how I show that I care for you, you are special for me and especially when I know that you have been wounded to protect me......

10.              Religious and fanatic are two different aspects which are unfortunately mixed up by misusing religious slogans to flare the heated emotions of innocent people by miscreants to justify their horrible acts. I swear , I have witnessed that and discovered that religion / god has nothing to do with them, take care of innocent, do not leave them for our own sake..... They need us and we need them too....:)


11.              For destroying identities, one does not have to kill people, just destroy their books and they would be no more...

12.             If you earn 10,000 $ per day and your expenses are 10,000 $ per day than you will always remain HAND TO MOUTH.... but if you are earning 50 $ per day and your expenses are 30 $ per day than you are well off so CONTROL your EXPENSES that is the key to prosperity....:)


13.             If one needs to know the world so he should jump out of the well... If I will not listen, I will not learn.... only saying will not fulfil the purpose...:)

14.              You do not have to be extra ordinary to have sinless life , just live normal and you would meet your creator whenever you feel....:)


15.             The power of woman is more than many could thought....


16.             A man with simple emotions....... can speak with god directly...:)


17.             When you live your life with complete happiness than you don't have to be serious in all matters.....:)

18.             O God, kindly lend me the brightest planet and the brightest star so we may share more LOVE and LIGHT.....:)


19.             The name of Allah the Compassionate, Merciful and sacred....:)

20.             Today, had a chance to visit an Asylum, remained there for some time, it is another world but better than outside world, people are more calm and peaceful than outside. They are happy with whatever they have, it is a learning experience...... :)


21.             ॐ त्रियम्बकं यजामहे,   सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनं,   उर्वारुकमिव बन्धनान्    मृत्योर्मोक्षिय मामृतात्.

22.              Remember friends do not hurt and someone who hurts is not the friend…. It is better to take your path and moved to self-destiny than to follow someone who is not aware about his own direction. Know your worth, identify yourself.....


23.              We do not change only colours of life  we change and present  them to us with difference....

24.             So my son Orian loves to have his big office... I have explained him that big office means he has to do more work... he is ready.... and I am happy.....)


25.             Surrender is related with spiritual feeling... to understand god, you believe in surrender not in gathering piece of evidence...

26.             Be happy the way life takes shape because it is all decided n destined.  Be a happy traveller....:)


27.             A good power is always acceptable to all and can stay for longer and would be stable....

28.             One can make many friends if there is less contradiction in one’s personality. ...


29.             Friends never hurt and if someone pretends to be in your friends’ list and hurts then he is not a friend.  

30.             Some of best moments of life are written by none other than friends. 


31.              Forgiveness is the quality of braves. 

32.             A good education is foundation of good human being..

33.             One should educate oneself as life is never ending and one should not indulge in committing sin as one has to die within hours...


34.             One day you will laugh over your fears…

35.              I put myself on stake and I came as clean but I did not put my love to stake because I knew that if love would lost there would not be any purpose of victory........


36.             When you are determined with your belief, when you surrender before the almighty and someone comes with this motto that he would crush your belief and destroy you according to his wishes then do not quit, be there, have patience, be calm you will succeed. I have read that ( Jesus ), I have witnessed that and thank you god you remain with me in my fear of losing you...Thank you.... :)

37.             EXPERIMENT leads to KNOWLEDGE leads to LESSON leads EXPERIENCE leads NEW EXPERIMENT leads to NEW KNOWLEDGE leads to NEW LESSON leads to NEW EXPERIENCE leads to ANOTHER EXPERIMENT leads....... and I am enjoying it.....


38.             Angel and Devil do not exist in this world, they live inside of us . Both they are breathing and alive due to power supply made through our emotions. They get energy from our soul and it is our free choice that how we distribute our energy between them....

39.             God always has better plan for me........ 


40.             Hope is prayer to god, listens always...

41.             The mind is like a filled cup of tea with emotions and nothing new comes in mind and everything gets spills from it so to fill it again we need to empty it.......


42.             Let’s celebrate, we are not alone...


*LAST UPDATED:05/07 2012*

No comments: