Friday, December 2, 2011

Just Thinking - The Student Life


This photo is thankfully downloaded from http://sharmaarunk.blogspot.in/

Today while sitting in Costa coffee cafe with my wife Reena , situated near DU campus, we were discussing while looking at students that these 3/4 yrs of their life will make an overall impact over their life and its journey. It would decide their fate and karma as well as destination. These yrs will never come back and each moment will explain them their position and stability in their future life. This is a choice, hope they would understand this... Then I analyze my life in nut shell and feel that the education, reading and learning have played an important role in my life. I am thankful to my school/ Institute for educating me otherwise I would have not achieved what I have got...... Thank you God for this...))

1 comment:

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Yulutt Yang- Taipei, Taiwan:
Thanks for sharing, dear brother Arun.
" Change your thoughts, change your life. "