Wednesday, June 20, 2012

FRIEND


FRIEND  is a live example of your reflection. A friend is a life experience of one’s life. He/ She is a mentor, a Guru, A follower, a support and best companion. He is the critic when you are alone. He knows your weaknesses and rectify them when you are with him but supports among other w/o questioning them. He is your biggest fan and follower but teaches you when you are in his company. He advises you w/o letting other know this. He is like a wall to cover your back. He not only covers you as well as stands for you when you are lonely and broken. He does not believe in taking your fruits rather sharing his fruits with you. Finding friend is never a difficult thing if one is true to his own feelings. One can make many friends if there is less contradiction in one’s personality. I feel that friends never hurt and if someone pretends to be in your friends’ list and hurts then he is not a friend. A person who respects the others is as good as a good friend. I have learnt a lot from my friends and some of best moments of my life are written by none other than my friends. I always feel that many of good things blessed by god through my friends. I would have missed those best fruits if not accompanied by my friends. Thank you friends for helping me to have them( blessings of god). Thank you GOD for their presence in my life.



5 comments:

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Bobby Paris commented through FB group "KLUB PERSAHABATAN AMERIKA - INDONESIA" dtd. 28/07/12

Wondrful post Arun. A real tribute to friendship.

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Rajmonda Jetullahu commented through FB group "Alternative Thinking - Mauritius" dtd.28/7/12

I really like it , and it described my friend and so on .... Thank you! :)

Jadurani Devi Dasi said...

Friends are beautiful treasures. Treasures are rare and must be valued above all the mundane things of life which seek to take our view away from that which really matters.

Enjoyed this post.

Please consider visiting my first ever blog post...I'd love to hear your thoughts!

http://www.scsmathglobal.com/blog/?p=791

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Nikki Bless commented through FB group "Live Your Blessed Life - Blissfully Happy and God Favored!" dtd. 29/7/12

I'm so thankful for friends Arun Sharma! It took me a long time to realize the value of good friends!

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Cara Chavez ‎commented through FB group "love's true home" dtd. 29/7/12

Inspiring words from a good soul............