Sunday, June 24, 2012

I AM STILL ALIVE

The pain which I was carrying with me throughout the life has gone with word ‘death’. During my life I always took the risks and always came as a winner just because I have faith in me. I have paid a good price for whatever I achieve and I knew that there was no free lunch. I always asked for many small victories rather than one biggest conquest. These many small victories had led me to top most places in life. I put myself on stake and I came as clean but I did not put my love to stake because I knew that if love would lost there would not be any purpose of victory. I knew my priority and got through the acid test. I always knew that world’s best fruits go to a person who would keep the child inside him alive as only that would lead him to his best friend…GOD. I knew that process might led me to loneliness and isolation but I knew that it would be a temporary phase and that would be over at earliest and I would be laughing in the last that is why I never thought of quitting now when everyone is calling me dead, I will pronounce that I am still alive…




 

No comments: