Saturday, June 30, 2012

THANK YOU FRIENDS ....IT IS OUR ANNIVERSARY

Dear friends, 

Thank you to all for your precious company on this blog site as today we have completed our another yr. of union. The bond ship of one more year has brought us together for learning the good blessing lessons from each other. 

Some months back I was revising the teeth cleaning as my son Orian, due to his summer holidays and he remains in hurry to go for morning sports so he was just doing the formality of teeth cleaning for the sake of saying so.  While doing so I revised this chapter for me as well and it was an all new experience for me as well. That is why I believe that 'when we speak, we listen it too'. 

It is a good learning experience for me as well as whatever I have shared on this site, it is time for me to know that too. The love and light which all of you share with me has become the life long experience of learning for me. 

My friends you have explained me the answers of many questions.  I believe that this journey for finding self in us would be continued till we meet our own creator. Sometimes the path becomes the destiny and destination after reaching becomes the halting / resting point and another beginning / base camp for further journey.

 The light which I have seen helps me to see god in you and in me. The quest for knowing self is important and can not be ignored. I have learnt a lot from you and your presence in my life. 


This blogsite  and FB has become the places of meeting where we are meeting and knowing each other by sharing our emotions. Like attracts like and emotions are the reflection of what we feel inside. 

I am blessed to be in your company and by your precious friendship. May god it shall continue forever !!! AMEN.....

 I LOVE YOU ....

ARUN


No comments: