Sunday, April 19, 2015

I am dead-3 : the tiny beginning

I am dead-3 : the tiny beginning
... Shall we go now? I ask my buddy. On hearing it he replies nothing and hold my hand. The moment he touched my hand, I see that my creator is there. None of us is speaking but we are talking with each other. He tells me that he would like me to show my world where we all are living. I feel good. It is like achild is being told to show his room and toys he carries with him for playing. I reply in affirmative and he gives a beautiful smile and changes him into a woman. He just takes me inside and lot of water around me. I try opened my eyes  but it is all dark. I can touch my feet easily. It is feeling either my hands get big or my body is too small. I close my eyes as there is nothing I can see. It is all water and i am feeling I am over the hanging bridge. It is shacking and i can feel the movements of jhoola. Initially it is scary but now I have started enjoying it. I can hear voices around me. One of the voice which I am hearing speaks clear and sometimes talks with me. It is a woman’s voice. She treats me well and try to keep me happy. OK, now I know where I am today. I am inside the womb. My new life has started and my creator is none else than my mother. That what I have read and heard in my previous births that god has created mother because he can not be there everytime to look after our basic needs. Now my living inside my mother has become my blessing and now i know that I can go to any place but this is life time opportunity as i can not be here again. I enjoys good food as my mother uses to eat well nourish diet. She also platys with me as well tells me good stories. She reads good things and always starts her day with deep breathing and light yoga. She keep her anger control and remains in good happy mood. She takes me for watching good movies. Sometimes my father also talks lighly with me. Both of them love eachother and remain happy in each other presence. My father serves good fruits and salad to us. My mother and I remain happy in each other presence. I have started growing a little as well. Some times i shake my leg and gently hit stomach of my mother. Lots of positive energy genrates, she used to tell every one about it. I try to roll updown and then come to same position. It is fun and i feel I am going to enjoy my life once again..

No comments: