Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Choices

We do always have reason to argue or choice not to do this on the pretext of anything or nothing. We are always been given choice to follow what we would like to do or what we should not.. we choose our own ways to walk over it and if something wrong occurs we know lot of things to blame upon, may be road is too slippery or I got sprain or sun was over my head or wind was flowing against me or it is making me walk too fast so I could not see this obstruction or smoothness of road.. All things were playing against me or expectations were high and I could not handle the pressure..)) many excuses and one reason, I am not to be blamed for it. We have seen that the 'Karma yogi makes his own way w/o complaining about the surroundings or environment/weather/ conditions so lets take up the task and fulfill it, not for anyone only for the awakening of our own soul. May be we ended up alone but that would be temporary phase, we all know 'Karma yogi' all always be surrounded by followers and after each victory or success he achieves his aura spreads.

Follow your heart and you will never be lonely and broken.

No comments: