Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dance of The Life

DANCE
Sunday, April 17, 2011 at 12:58am
Dance is the true form of prayer to reach god and humanity. It develops one's perspective view towards destiny and reaching purpose of life. Since the beginning of life it is related with happiness, laugh, celebration, victory, affection and love therefore it becomes a thought and habit. The quality of life and personality depends on essence of truthfulness and behavior. Dance keeps you away from negative thoughts and sad feelings. Before understanding this I was unaware about the importance of dance but once I understood, my personality progressed, I got many friends became famous energetic and loveable. My anger vanished and I transformed into Happy-go-lucky dude with cool attitude. It is the language which I speaks so fluently that I don't have to think before. It is the connection between god and me...

No comments: