Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Connection between PAST and PRESENT

My past does not haunt me or disturb me as I have close affiliation with my present.. Whenever we do something knowingly to hurt or destroy the designs of lives of people who are directly or indirectly associated with us, we start creating nightmares for us , they would disturb us in our lonely and painful hours when we are broken and fragile. We become so fearful that even the thoughts do not able to get us a sound sleep. Today while watching TV news (which I generally don’t watch as they disturb me and I do not want to be happy over the pathetic situation of others as well) I saw that One African gentleman youth hit a Sikh old man of 62 yrs because of his turban and beard and told him Osama Bin laden's brother. It happened in a busy train where this Sikh gentleman was sitting and the youth wanted him to vacate the seat for him. I believe that the Sikh gentle man must have forgiven him as I am in totally favor of forgiveness but now I am thinking about the youth mind set when that youth would be in his 50es and one day he would be travelling in some metro /train /tube whatsoever we may call that transport and this incident would come back to his memories and haunt him, where will he hide himself. he will try to find this gentleman Sikh at that time and on no finding he  would make a confession and weep again and again for this. I hope and pray that he should get some peace at that time so that he would not have to suffer in his old and fragile age when he was not able to travel standing in a train.. Just we should remember that whatever we are doing now will not ashamed us in future, only then we would be able to do justice and make peace with our past so it would not disturb us in our present...

No comments: