Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I am dead-2..... "how the party begun"

I am dead-2 "how the party begun"
by Arun Sharma on Saturday, March 19, 2011 at 11:34pm
... I am so happy and flying like a bird. So I request my creator to give an opportunity and fulfill my wish one more time. I usually get favor from him and whatever I have asked for, he just fulfill it w/o questioning my intentions. I am always his lovable child  and get the chances to get the moon from him. Now after hearing me, he just smiled and give a pat over my head. I got the message, this time also I am going to get what I asked for. The permission for watching my last rituals- remembrance for me. I am curious that whether it is being celebrated as I wished for .. or otherwise. I asked my angle buddy to get me best pair of black suit with red loose comfortable shirt and  long leather black shoes covering my beautiful feet. I took the shower and kept my hair gelled for wet look. A close shave from both sides and lot of after shave and my 'Hugo'. It smells so good. I am ready to go and enjoy the party.
It is wonderful. As I have mentioned in my will, Reena, my wife has arranged the place in same manner. Lot of flowers and white linen covers with red carpet for every one's walk. Round tables and comfortable chairs covered with white sheet and red roses on the center is completing the sequence. And my favorite songs are just being played over good sound system with mellow voice. It is always good to hear good things whether it is music or friendly talks. Here I am getting chance to hear both. My friends , my buddies have brought lot of flowers for me to pay tribute to me. A good smell of filter coffee with danish cookies, home made cakes, chocolates made by Reena. She has also put home made aromatic candles in glass shells. I am so fortunate that my friends have cared for my wish, they have come in best of their dress, and all of them look so fabulous. At one corner my favorite pictures are displayed where all are going to say hello to me with broad smile. No one is discussing about sad, unhappy moments, here they are sharing happy stories. The atmosphere is light and cozy. I asked my buddy angle whether I can show myself to my friends and can share my after death experience so that they could enjoy it but he is not convinced and told me to let happen the things in same manner as it happens. They should believe that destiny is uncertain so that they can carry on with their routine. Now the time for me to go as my buddy is looking at me to leave. I just want to say that friends wherever I will be or you may be, I am always truly thankful to you for helping me to grow like a man. I am grateful to you that despite my many short comings you never let me down and always encouraged me to achieve what I desire. My many wishes were fulfilled by god through you. If you were not there, god could remain helpless in that situations when he really wanted to give me true happiness and in my life I count you as blessing from him. I know I will remain in a small corner of your precious heart and when you feel like meeting me, you will visit that corner where we both will share happiness and joyful thoughts. I know happy moments are always remembered as we visit them too often and sad feeling fades with time as we stop visiting them even when we alone and broken but my friends I wish to tell you that for having this joy and happiness which I am sharing with you, one needs to leave this body without any depression and to accept the death as inevitable. It shall not commit but let it happen like a weather only then one would enjoy this after-journey. I had this experience and able to share with you because I had lived my life complete and with full acceptance therefore the death which was another experience was never remain a mystery for me. So that my friends enjoy the fruit of god and till that take care and good bye. I love you all... amen  :) 

4 comments:

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Joella Bernas :
THANK YOU ARUN SHARMA FOR SHARING THIS EXPERIENCE WITH OUR FAMILY OF LOVE AND LIGHT (((( <3 ))))

Fred Maingi :
When someone (a soul) dies, they remember nothing, know nothing, see nothing and hear nothing. They are simply DEAD as a doornail!
Read Ecclesiastes 9:5

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Mohammed Said :
Yes, "destiny is uncertain"

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Ajay Madan :
nice job

Christie Czajkowski :
lovely! Sharing!

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Sohiniben Shukla :
All Bondages are lost and we become free.....