Thursday, September 1, 2011

WHEN ONE IS OBLIGED / THANKFUL

When we have this feeling, we feel obliged and thankful to god. We feel like a piece of straw  which is flying because of power of wind. We feel nothing and unnoticeable thing of this world. We feel that god is great and greatest and god has chosen me because of his kindness. We feel to sacrifice everything for god. This life or every life seems to be insufficient for this kindness.
After sometime we start having another feeling that nothing is big in this. As I was perfect and skillful that is why I have kissed this success. The way I have moved and kept my game, there was no other exception than this success. I have embraced it because of my cleverness and intelligence. We further think that the money which I generally offered to temple for this achievement is the reason for getting this success. I know how to get-set-go.
Now think it for a minute and find which is right way to know the reason for success.

No comments: