Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The ANGEL in School

Comments of a Teacher on FB..
Today i met a child in my schl who cudn't walk n was sitting inside his class with head down ! went 2 him n chatted he told me as he can't walk without support he doesn't go to any activity... he showed me his wheeled support after a while he read me a story n 2 show hw strong he was went to library with me ! i smiled bt bk in my room cried , hw can the teachers b so heartless n laid back when they cud hv made him better .......

  • 6 people like this.

    • Life never leaves us alone even in darkest hour of our life when we are surrounded by chaos, confusions, fear and feel threatened... we are being look after by a visible or invisible angel sent by god to us to look after.... that angel laughs when we laugh and cry with us when we cry... that child is lucky now he can look upon you - the angel of his life who laughs when he laughs... You are lucky to be in a profession where you know who needs you and when... now smile, you are the shinning star of one more life.... 
    • Alok Gautam says'...

    • SEE GOD IN ALL
      The gist of all religions believe in worship with pure heart and to help the others without differencing with their race, faith, creed and religions and do good to one and all. One who sees Shiva in the eyes of poor, in the weakness of ill, in the despair of broken and lonely, may worships Shiva without any question and doubt, and unfortunately if one sees Shiva only in the deity, statue and picture, his worship is surrounded by immaturity and still in preliminary. One who serves poor finding Shiva in him, he will truly please Shiva than anyone else and his wish for the good of the universe is always fulfilled.

    • Deh siva bar mohe eh-hey subh karman te kabhu na taro.

    • Na daro arr seo jab jaye laro nischey kar apni jeet karo.

    • Arr sikh ho apne he mann ko, eh laalach hou gun tau ucharo.

    • Jab aav ki audh nidan bane att he rann me tabh joojh maro.

    • देह शिवा बर मोहे ईहे, शुभ कर्मन ते कभुं न टरूं

    • न डरौं अरि सौं जब जाय लड़ौं, निश्चय कर अपनी जीत करौं,

    • अरु सिख हों आपने ही मन कौ इह लालच हउ गुन तउ उचरों,

    • जब आव की अउध निदान बनै अति ही रन मै तब जूझ मरों 

      O Lord grant me the boon, that I may never deviate from doing a good deed.

    • That I shall not fear when I go into combat. And with determination I will be victorious.

    • That I may teach myself this greed alone, to learn only Thy praises.

    • And when the last days of my life come, I may die in the might of the battlefield.
      - Guru Gobind Singh,

No comments: