Wednesday, September 14, 2011

POWER OF LOVE

Love is great.Love is all round.If love does not exist nothing will exist. Love makes everything acceptable to lovers.Only love has power to get you do which people criticize in normal course of life.Love is always understood.Love speaks even unspoken.To learn “Dhayan” one shall be in  love.Love is daring. It connects one with “samarpan”, “TAPA”  “tyaga”  .It is for all giver, not for taker. It spreads in abundance. It is destined, unstoppable, uncertain, unplanned, unkind, difficult to handle and painful. It brims with unlimited boundaries and may end on small note. It is not the thing of gentlemen.It is rough as well  soft as well as hard and smooth  .Only mother can understand the love of his child.One day when  this world will be ending the god will ask us when you were living , did you love or waste your life. Love never touches the apex.Love matures with the time and spreading. I am a good lover because I have risen in love many times.Love is an opportunity, never to miss it..We look good together because we are in love.If love is my destiny how can I miss it.Thanks for loving me. Your love is sunshine of my life. If I have to live my life again, I will love and die rather than be loved and die. My best part of me is love. Love is the insurance to happiness. Pay good premium and get good bonus. I have no fear no hassles because I am surrounded by love.
Love is pious. Nothing can harm a lover..Love is “Tarka” to life.Love is the  game of god where he loves to see you in full form. Love is strange and faultless. Love makes you respectful and heartfelt.
Love is intense. .love refines, re-find, rebound and reshapes you.
Love is the feeling of early November morning when sun is there and leafs still remains intact. Love is the heater  in winter. Love adds, not subtract. I search for me till I discovered love. Love is shapeless  n exists in all shapes.Love is dawn to life. Love rises  you. I believe nothing until love enters. Love is in the air.
Love relaxes . Love helps me to understand my true friend- GOD.Love is surrender before the almighty with open arms waiting to be freed from all doubts, chaos, confusions, fear and darkness. I am blinded by the power of love and faith has taken me to another level of comfort where I am celebrating cos I am not alone.....

 

1 comment:

Arun Rise Sharma , अरुण अभ्युदय शर्मा said...

Neusa Nalia-Assis Brasil:
___/\___ Thanks dear friend ! kisses