Saturday, January 16, 2021

Do not weep when I am gone...

Dedicated to all those who have left for higher ground... 
'Remembrances is what we have'

Do not weep when I am gone,

I am not there, 
I am not bondage to me,

I would be millions a year away, 
Taking the journey in a right direction,

You would never feel me through tears neither loud cries nor memories, 

Still wish to see me, 
find me in a drop of rain or seed in a plant, 
May be in a laugh on a lighter note,
Or a tiny star in a vast sky, 

And when you hear a cry of newly born, 

know I am back  and getting stronger for another level of life,

The life which 'Aks' played is no more memory but the starting a new one is all I have learn, 

So be ready to make me happy by not crying 
when I gone 

rather laugh a little loud so I could know where you are !!

-Arun Rise Sharma
#arunaksarun

No comments: