Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year !!....

Best wishes on New Year, May you achieve the best fruit gifted by God - Himself....


Dear 2014, you are welcome, I believe that like before your siblings, you would also give me opportunities to learn many new things. You will stand by me whenever I need you. You will never spoil me and will help me in keeping my feet firmly on earth. I believe living life with you will make me learned, kind, helping and lovable. Thanking for entering in my life. I will love each moment of you and when we would go on our respective paths, we will be in love with each other.... 

 XXXXXXX....


Dear Friend 2013, now the time has come when you would take a permanent exit from my life. Like before with your siblings, I have learn many things in your company. You have redefined life for me. I will keep remember till I live in this body and share all good gifts given to me with my loved ones. Thank you for being with me. I love you... 


XXXXXXX.....
                                            
    2013



A Day never comes again. A moment never repeats itself. A life never understands till it lives what it is meant to it. We human know a little about the future and master of our past. We explained which is non-existence  and lives which is non understandable. We pretend to master of everything and slaves of our own weaknesses. We are defeated at every step by unseen still conquered the biggest mountains of hurdles. We become what we never think to be blaming circumstances and repercussions. We cry on each step and remorse on every mistake. We love people and still let them disappear from our lives. We curse anything and everything and escape us from the misery and sorrows w/o understanding their importance in knowing the lessons of life. A life which is totally unpredictable but still I say this is beautiful, addictive, joyous and full of vibrant colors. That is why god himself teaches us the methods to live it and that what we should know. A new year ahead of us is waiting to knock in midnight when new sun would be changing its worn clothes and rises with intention to recharge us with new hopes, dreams and lots of love.  A good wish is nothing just the welfare of universe and its people. Lets share that spirit which is keeping us alive and hopeful for better future for our children. May this get multiplies not in thousands but in billions. 
Love you all....

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

2012

Just less than 3.33 hrs to go into the new era of 2012 as per IST... this is time to forget and forgive all those who evr hurt me knowingly or unknowingly, It is time to say thanks to all who have always stood by me in my sorrow and pain. This is also time to live in this moment because this moment will never come back in my life. This is time to celebrate the success whether recd by me or by my friends. This is where we are standing in this 2011 and a new way for entering in the time is going to open. Lets live in 2012 in every moment of it... may it bring the best in us and GOD be remained at our side as usual.... Amen....) Wish you all happy new year of 2012.... ))

No comments: