Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Ram - The Symbol of Unity and Respect

Raam- The Symbol of Unity


In 1989, My mother asked me to buy a brick, I was in my early 20's having a carefree attitude and least concerned about political and religious movement. I said that there are so many bricks scattered here and there, use any of them but she insisted to buy one and that too ascribed with "Ram" or "Jai Sri Ram". I checked and bought a brick from building material shop. I was thinking that shopkeeper would be astonished to sell one piece but he was normal to hand over that. There I saw many of us like us buying single brick. I tried finding reason and first time came to know that There is a Ram Janmabhumi mandir in so called Faizabad(now Ayodhya) which was damaged by Babar and a litigation was underway and the decision had come in favor of Temple. My mother asked me to arrange  sending of brick to Ayodhya, I knew Sangh Pracharak and got helped from him. That was the first introduction to Ram Temple. My mother who was a religious woman waited for Mandir and expired in 1994.  Since the sending of brick by my mother, The millions of tonnes water flew through in Ganga and Saruyu river and we waited and waited for that day to come when her dream would be visualized in reality, today while seeing live TV coverage of "Shilanyas" - foundation of temple at Ayodhya, I could speak to her in my heart where she lives forever, that the brick which was send by her is now used for temple and her respect and feeling has got place in Sri Ram's feet.


Ram is our glorious heritage and our shinning future. He is the possibility for our future generations. In his time he had united Bharat beyond "varna", ethnicity and classes. He is the representative of masses and feeling of society. He has once again united us in true sense. His name is sufficient to bring us beyond our identities and physical appearance. He is not an ordinary man but Excellent thought on Planet. A "Maryada Purshotam" and torch bearer of "Sanatana Dharma". I have not seen God and experienced him through meditation and spiritual uplifting of self and surroundings and as per  Veda and Upnishad he is "Nirakar"- Incorporeal as well as "Sakar" - Corporeal but I have felt that if God would walk besides us, he would choose to be appeared as Ram that's why Ram is a walking "Brahm" for us, an Avatar in human form. 

"Jai Sri Ram"... 

-Arun Rise Sharma
#arunaksarun









*Some of the images have been downloaded, not for any monetary gain, from open sources at social media and not copyright with author.


No comments: