Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Why am I here ?

Why am I here ? 

I am a seed sent by the Almighty Shiv with the message to understand the inner strength from life, 

Those who have revealed it the wholesome truth, are sailing the life boat with bliss in heart, 

Who still in doubts are questioning the will and driven by lust and craving for desires, 

The answers which you are searching, never been in arguments and confusion rather hidden in power lies.. 

while surrendering so stop trying bomber me with conflicts and willful ignorance 

as I am bathing in nectar of enlightenment while flowing of with devotion,  faith and love.

Remember, I was not the first nor would be the last to be chosen.

I have not opted it for respect nor to be in elite class,

I know and understand the wilderness and storm in soul 

and left myself untied in a vulnerable boat to tame the thunderous sea of universe, 

making a war cry for it to release me from chains, shackles of Maya and ego 


...so that I may pronounce that
Now I am neither a Devotee nor an Atheist,
I am neither Arjuna nor Eklavya,
I am neither Prosperous nor a Pauper,
I am neither quite nor shouting,
I am neither hungry nor overate, 
I am neither lonely nor in crowd, 
I am neither lost nor intact,
I am what I am not but That I am..
So free me from That "I am" !!

-Arun Rise Sharma
#arunaksarun

No comments: