Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Don't Explain The Light

"Don't Explain The Light"

Remember when they are not even near thy,
Nor they have strength to touch 'aks' soul,

Do not waste thy energy on explaining them the opportunity they have,

Neither reveal the aura surrounded thyself 

Nor whisper the sweet words of Almighty Shiv to them,

As what they listen is the choice they had made, 

and experience what they lust for, 

Now they have phases of evolution to  dream the bliss thy get

 The conciousness thy bless with,

The lotus feet of Shiv are touching thyself

And I know I am not what you see me

 nor what you experience me 

I am beyond infinite boon of soulful voice

I am not the certainty, nor the flexibility,
Neither a fact nor a fiction,

I am neither a sin nor a pious, 
Neither a visible lie nor an invisible truth

I am not what I am but I am what I am..

I am That - "Soham"
I am Shiv - "Shivoham"
- Arun Rise Sharma
#arunaksarun


No comments: